Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xxsinged420xx69

05-23-2011

dude, thanks for bringing it up. Love this guide.

DefinitelySatori

05-24-2011

Good sir, this is the best guide I've ever read about a game. Does anyone know if he's still regularly working on this?

ErotiicOreo

05-25-2011

Best guide I've ever read hands down

TheIronFist

05-28-2011

bump because others need to read this.

karthikking

05-31-2011

Truly a great guide.

l3luesummers

06-03-2011

Pretentious, loaded with psychological drivel. Otherwise, good job, I'm sure most people will take it to heart.

HMS BUTTPEE

06-03-2011

I dislike that this guide essentially relies on people being bad for any strategy in it to work. One of the first thing skilled players need to learn to do is to distinguish between solid strategies and "gimmicks"

This guide is completely based around gimmicks.

Elanis420

Recruiter

06-03-2011

Sweet read man. I love poker and thinking of LoL as poker makes it so much more fun!

Edit: it also made me switch from tank to dps because trash talking as tank is kind of gay and you get a better kdr with a dps

Ojanpera

06-03-2011

There is a replay system. LoL Replay. Not as good as dota's but it's good.

DDQuidam

Recruiter

06-10-2011

Quote:
Nyyyyyy:
I dislike that this guide essentially relies on people being bad for any strategy in it to work. One of the first thing skilled players need to learn to do is to distinguish between solid strategies and "gimmicks"

This guide is completely based around gimmicks.

The thing about any competition/game (specially videogames with many variants) is that as a human being you will always make mistakes, it's impossible not to, even a single click to move 2 blocks in some direction may cost your team a kill/teamfight. This guide is about psichology, in the end it is up to you to make the opposite team commit as many mistakes as you can.

Rules of boxing, it's not just about connecting hits, it's about making your opponent miss theirs.