Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotshotzehri

Recruiter

02-13-2011

necro!

xSpecialKx

02-13-2011

Quote:
AlphaEtOmega:
Champion choice is full of trolling.

Seriously, take a good look at all the champions he names:
Evelynn
Twitch
Gankplank
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
Master Yi
Singed
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
and
Warwick

No one plays them and yet he recommends them.

Other then that it was a fairly good read, though it burned my eyes.

This is from over a year ago...

FaerellG

02-13-2011

Only about 10 pages in, but I love your "Psychological Warfare" angle. I would love to play with or against you some day.

The Divine Wings

02-17-2011

This is my first time ever positing in the forum. I've always just lurked when something big was going on, like the current situation with the "IP bug."

I wanted to post to tell you, the OP, great job on the guide. Really. I lurked around here to find a basic guide to show to my friend (He likes the game, but it's frustrating to play with him, since he's bad.) and I ended up finding and reading this. The writing style hooked me, and before I knew it, I was absorbing all of it, word by word. I was searching for a guide for my friend, I did not expect to find one that I thought would be useful to myself.

I've been playing for quite a while, and consider myself to be 'good.' According to your guide, I've identified my playstyle as "Defensive tight." And it's true. As a newbie back then, I was subjected to harassment and insults due to playing bad, and strived to improve. The result? A person who got into the habit of playing "Defensive tight."

Your guide has made me realize that it really isn't the way. Thinking about it now, I really don't take those huge risks. Like I said before, when I was a newbie, I was yelled at for dying, so I made survival a top priority, even if I were playing a carry.

I thought my playstyle was "smooth" and that ONLY bad teammates would bring me down. Now I see, that I was just playing the role as a follower all along. I need to take charge as if I'm the leader, take risks (Logical ones of course haha) and start making things happen.

... Eh, this would have been better suited for a blog or something. Haha. Wall of text. But yeah, tl;dr: Thank you for this wonderful guide. You're one hell of a guy. Hope to see you in-game one day. Cheers!

HMS BUTTPEE

02-17-2011

This guide is full of gimmicks.

Funny gimmicks.

But they're still gimmicks.

mojozhu

02-17-2011

+1 For gold usable in many area outside of LoL

xSivex

02-17-2011

Quote:
AlphaEtOmega:
Champion choice is full of trolling.

Seriously, take a good look at all the champions he names:
Evelynn
Twitch
Gankplank
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
Master Yi
Singed
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
and
Warwick

No one plays them and yet he recommends them.

Other then that it was a fairly good read, though it burned my eyes.

You don't play ranked, do you?

Anyways, incredible guide. Looking forward to lane against you as I'm Agressive-Loose as well.

Tsarius

03-07-2011

So far I'm loving your guide, but I'm guessing you favor tanks and AD chars. I tend to favor casters, so the suggestion of leading my allies into battle is pure insanity.

vladthemanana

03-07-2011

after reading this i really wanna play a game with heretic

StamfordGunner

05-23-2011

what a good read : ]