Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

hotshotzehri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2011

necro!

xSpecialKx

02-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEtOmega View Post
Champion choice is full of trolling.

Seriously, take a good look at all the champions he names:
Evelynn
Twitch
Gankplank
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
Master Yi
Singed
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
and
Warwick

No one plays them and yet he recommends them.

Other then that it was a fairly good read, though it burned my eyes.
This is from over a year ago...

FaerellG

02-13-2011

Only about 10 pages in, but I love your "Psychological Warfare" angle. I would love to play with or against you some day.

The Divine Wings

02-17-2011

This is my first time ever positing in the forum. I've always just lurked when something big was going on, like the current situation with the "IP bug."

I wanted to post to tell you, the OP, great job on the guide. Really. I lurked around here to find a basic guide to show to my friend (He likes the game, but it's frustrating to play with him, since he's bad.) and I ended up finding and reading this. The writing style hooked me, and before I knew it, I was absorbing all of it, word by word. I was searching for a guide for my friend, I did not expect to find one that I thought would be useful to myself.

I've been playing for quite a while, and consider myself to be 'good.' According to your guide, I've identified my playstyle as "Defensive tight." And it's true. As a newbie back then, I was subjected to harassment and insults due to playing bad, and strived to improve. The result? A person who got into the habit of playing "Defensive tight."

Your guide has made me realize that it really isn't the way. Thinking about it now, I really don't take those huge risks. Like I said before, when I was a newbie, I was yelled at for dying, so I made survival a top priority, even if I were playing a carry.

I thought my playstyle was "smooth" and that ONLY bad teammates would bring me down. Now I see, that I was just playing the role as a follower all along. I need to take charge as if I'm the leader, take risks (Logical ones of course haha) and start making things happen.

... Eh, this would have been better suited for a blog or something. Haha. Wall of text. But yeah, tl;dr: Thank you for this wonderful guide. You're one hell of a guy. Hope to see you in-game one day. Cheers!

HMS BUTTPEE

02-17-2011

This guide is full of gimmicks.

Funny gimmicks.

But they're still gimmicks.

mojozhu

02-17-2011

+1 For gold usable in many area outside of LoL

xSivex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-17-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaEtOmega View Post
Champion choice is full of trolling.

Seriously, take a good look at all the champions he names:
Evelynn
Twitch
Gankplank
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
Master Yi
Singed
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
and
Warwick

No one plays them and yet he recommends them.

Other then that it was a fairly good read, though it burned my eyes.
You don't play ranked, do you?

Anyways, incredible guide. Looking forward to lane against you as I'm Agressive-Loose as well.

Tsarius

03-07-2011

So far I'm loving your guide, but I'm guessing you favor tanks and AD chars. I tend to favor casters, so the suggestion of leading my allies into battle is pure insanity.

vladthemanana

03-07-2011

after reading this i really wanna play a game with heretic

StamfordGunner

05-23-2011

what a good read : ]