Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EarthruneSkarner

11-07-2010

I hereby bump this MFing guide.

GreyPowerVan

11-29-2010

Wondering if he would mind if i rewrote this for a different game and gave him credit?

Aegiswing

12-14-2010

TheHeretic: Do you play fighting games? They're all about prediction and ****ing with your opponent. Until now I've never really thought of LoL as being close to a fighting game. Now I realize most of the phsycology there can slide right into here. Honestly, you seem like a person I would hate in reality, but you write a pretty solid guide.

Insemination

12-14-2010

i really like the part about always thinking positively because it is SO true.

In some games, we tend to have a feeder, and one of my teammates says "surrender @ 25". I usually respod: "If you cant think positive in a game, do you ever think positive in real life?"

But i disagree with your opinion about leaving a game. With the new leaver system its just impossible to leave. Why would i leave? I'll just be asking for a ban

MakeItJazzy

12-14-2010

Shen is a good hero for this guide.

Just saying.

Evi

12-15-2010

I used some of this guide today. I was mid as Trist vs a very good Ashe. It all started at level 6 when they tried to Arrow me from the fountain. "Nice try" I said in all chat. From then on, I knew what I had to do.

My job, my ONLY job this game was to make them want to stomp my face in so hard it would break their foot. I gave up obvious creep kills just to harass them. I tower dove just to ult them when they were blue pilling... they were in no danger of dying, but what the heck? It got even better when she ulted me point blank and I escaped that AND dodged their Rammus coming up behind me to cut off my escape.

All I had to do to "win" was just stay alive. At every opportunity Ashe would ult me in preference to ANYONE else on the team, and I'm pretty sure they were telling their team to "kill that darn Trist." Cleanse + Ghost + Rocket Jump and good positioning meant I never died.

They surrendered before we even touched an inhibitor turret, and I had all of two kills... but thanks in part to my baiting their team in to bad fights, we aced them a few times.

It's an odd feeling beating someone by, for the most part, running away!

lmaonade200

12-15-2010

it's an awesome read but white letters on black hurts the eyes D:

OMGitsFreud

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-17-2010

Thats a great piece of guide you've written there.

Doddzi

02-04-2011

Truly amazing in every respect. Detailed, well written, interesting and understandable. Bumping this so that others may enjoy it!

AlphaEtOmega

02-05-2011

Champion choice is full of trolling.

Seriously, take a good look at all the champions he names:
Evelynn
Twitch
Gankplank
Jax
Kassadin
Katarina
Master Yi
Singed
Teemo
Tristana
Tryndamere
Twisted Fate
and
Warwick

No one plays them and yet he recommends them.

Other then that it was a fairly good read, though it burned my eyes.