Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blurpe

10-05-2010

Quote:
09-24-2010, 01:31 PM
I love this guide. The only thing I see that's wrong with it and all the other guides I see on the boards is that you can see the enemy summoner spells on the score screen at anytime during the game by holding the tab button. Was this function not available when the guide was released? I'm a little new, so I don't know. All in all though, an amazing tool, and I absolutely love your ideas. They're much like my own, and had me laughing along the whole way.
its a year old. but nearly everthign else is still usable and aplicalbe in many other situations. not just LOL

PeIuca

10-07-2010

this is my first post, and im glad that it will be here, gotta say, thanks for this guide, i took more than 15 mins for me to read it hahaha, you showed all the aspects to improve the skills of the individual player, im loving your guide, waiting for the 3.1, and again thanks, btw sorry about the bad composition of the sentences, english is not my language xP!

Kaye

10-10-2010

Heretic, do you play on adding a new version?

PROTECT MY BALLS

10-17-2010

Not sure if this was said yet, but for people who can not view PDF's (Whether you dont have it on your computer or just want to read it off your phone, etc), just email the pdf to yourself using a google account. When you view it, google will display it on a web page for you, so you don't need a pdf reader. Yay.

Edit, I just noticed this post is 20 pages long, so everyone has probably already read it anyway lol.

ThorAXus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2010

Very interesting guide. Maybe mind games will come back as a meta-game in LoL.

...I'll bring them back...

Khelekht

11-02-2010

I wouldn't recommend reading this once...it needs to be read twice and thoroughly with an open mind (without any predetermined opinions because you might disagree with some morality aspect in the preface or whatever).

The truth is a lot of this is common sense in life, but the way this guide was worded made me reflect on it in a way I haven't before and I am not ashamed to admit that at least for now, has changed my outlook a little bit on life in general, even though I am a father and probably 10 years older then the author.

As far as effecting my gaming in LoL? Well I certainly do keep a lot of what was outlined in the guide in mind playing now and before reading this guide my win ratio was a mere 45%...since I read this guide I have gone to something more like 80-85% wins. Of course I am just 1 person on a team of 3-5 people, but it certainly has improved my game, no doubt in mind.

Rashka Shadowdan

11-02-2010

1 word: epic

Thanks a bunch for this guide

Bobbleman

11-03-2010

I like the part of bagging out specific opponents in games. Seriously, you should never bag out the enemy team as a whole, especially if it is even remotely close. I had a game where the opponents were doing that. All it does is give them a strong common purpose. Pick on the weakest enemy, over and over. It's fun and good for your game.

Zidaryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2010

I doubt I'll use a lot of this but it was a great read (I read all of it) and it's info that everyone should know. (I'm a defensive player, but even on tight and loose.)
Also some your ideas for how players react wouldn't work on me.
Ex: complementing people as baiting (you almost had me): I'm a self admitted noob even at games I've got a ton of experience with. If someone is giving me advice in a civil manner I listen and see about if I can use it. Also I've got quite a naive personality.
Also I'm not the type to get majorly mad. I more get depressed but never leave. I will surrender when I see that winning would take a miracle.

Tanulli

11-05-2010

Well you said we had to sell you a character so here i am.
The character im trying to sell is Zilian for a Agressive Loose type player.
His bombs are absolute ****ers to deal with as by lvl 3 he can double bomb and generally take away at 300+ health in 1 second. His 3rd ability can slow an enemy or speed up a ally making cordinated ganks easier. If laning with a another high burst e.g Poppy you can absolute devastate enemys. For example there is an enemy or two in the bushes, put bomb on poppy, speed up poppy, rewind to decrease you CDs, poppy uses ghost and goes super fast and charges person in bushes. Bomb goes of, and the person(s) is(are) stunned alowing you to catch up and slow them and put another bomb on them. Generally the person will run as fast as they can becuase they will only have a sliver of helath left and you will probs still kill them.
Also his ult amazing in terms of pissing of enemies. I once saved my friend who plays poppy 3 times in a game agaisnt a morde and akali who tower dove him. every single time i sprinted/teleported there and put my ult on him with having less then 10 health left. Then of course slowing akali, double bombing and killing her. After saying "nice try" first time "so close again" second and finally "do you ever learn?" made the akali rage so much that he left the game >.>
Zilian can be played very agressive and if you do manage to at least make them blue pill/tower hug and deny them exp, you will begin to see a massive difference in levels becuase of his passive and if you take the points in the utility tree.
But yeah i would call him the "***** in a the relationship" but still doesnt mean he wont get kills.