Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Typh

Recruiter

08-06-2010

"Auto-attacking creeps pushes your own into the enemy tower. This makes last hitting them very difficult for your opponent, in effect denying him the gold he'd otherwise be earning. Always last hit, but pushing your creeps towards his tower works can be advantageous, though it gives him extra security from his own tower."

While this might be good against a low level player, any high level player can last hit against towers with ease. 3 hits to a melee, 2 to a ranged, is a very easy system. If one auto attack wont finish off a ranged creep, but two will, after the tower shoots once, attack the ranged creep once before the tower attacks, and once after for an easy last hit. Adjust accordingly.

On page 11, good read so far.

CaptainYesterday

08-13-2010

i loved reading this thanks for the post.
i think that ezreal fits your guide really well, with a built in blink before lvl 6 and while doesn't dominate the early game crushes later. at least the way i have played it.

cheers.

Crushnaut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-14-2010

Good read. I like my lol like I like my poker and women... TIGHT.

HOMBRE THE GREAT

08-14-2010

LOL i just finished the guide. its hilarious, i like how you inject the humor in there. but i still do think its messed up to mess with people's heads, especially newer players or the "feeders"

Pandairl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-15-2010

I read the whole guide, it was good, but I feel some of the humor feels out of place even for me. (The 16 year old comment was a bit :S)

I wanted to post the results. First game, I made the enemy team surrender by following this guide. Here's how!

We started off hiding in bottom bush since they didn't have anyone that could flush us without diving in. (Their Shen didn't take taunt first, and dove in.) At the time I was honestly typing out a witty comment to poke at the enemy. I managed to snag the kb with boomerang blade, so I typed out, "Oh man, almost didn't get you, was typing. "

I took top, worked on LHing while seeing if I could get their Fiddle to freak. (Running in and out of max range.) Playing dominantly, (ricochet blade harassing) I forced him out of the lane. Once I started knocking on his tower, I saw their Tryn headed top to stop me. I blue pilled back and snagged Malady. (First time playing Sivir, I might add, so my build was a little silly, but it worked.)
With Malady, ulti, and a good spellshield made Fiddle a somewhat easy gank.
When Fiddle respawned, he came with the rest of his team to gank me, I saw it coming, but it was pretty unavoidable. I responded to this with, "Awesome, good job, you three got me! "
There was one team skirmish when I respawned, I saw Fiddle casting his ult, so I burned my Ult and our team just walked away from him, then I ran back in and finished him commenting, "Man, that ultimate's casting animation sucks! It's like a big neon, "Run Away!" sign."
A few moments later they surrendered.

This changes everything...

Dr Rick Santorum

08-22-2010

Read the whole thing, very informative and surprisingly entertaining.

LordUraj

08-22-2010

This is a great guide, but one thing- you claim only during character load screen can you see enemy summoner spells, yet I'm fairly certain you can see them just by tabbing in game. Other than that, very nice read.

Ganxu

08-22-2010

A decent guide but I think your recommended champion list is terrible. They are almost all hard carries. Noobs are always drawn to hard carries. Hard carries aren't the champs that win games. Tanks, supports, and disables win games.

Only the most OP carries get banned, at least in my bracket. Occasionally Xin and Shaco get banned. Far more likely are the great champions that are the difference in team fights. Soracka, Taric, Shen, and the godly pusher Heimer.

Kororia

09-07-2010

This guide really improved my gameplay, very nice read, awesome job.

CrazyBolas

09-07-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ganxu View Post
A decent guide but I think your recommended champion list is terrible. They are almost all hard carries. Noobs are always drawn to hard carries. Hard carries aren't the champs that win games. Tanks, supports, and disables win games.

Only the most OP carries get banned, at least in my bracket. Occasionally Xin and Shaco get banned. Far more likely are the great champions that are the difference in team fights. Soracka, Taric, Shen, and the godly pusher Heimer.
In my bracket (currently 1400's) I see Shen, Amumu, Taric, Garen, Vladimir, Kog'Maw, and Morgana get banned.