Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psudo

06-11-2010

Very nice read, thanks a lot for putting this together. I'd like to see your thoughts on Ryze. I rune him with CDR/MP/Life and am trying out a 9/7/14 spec to hit the CDR, MP and Regens. Early game I tend to get a lv3 kill or force multipule B's agianst a TD player as I'm a LAG player. Mid to late I pick up tanky items; RoA, FH and end up initiating team fights with his burst AoE, with an aggro team to back me up this takes a good 30-60% health off an entire team which then gets our carries to jump at the KS potential. I end up with a 6/6/20 score but i feel as though initiaing that way gets the team a ton of advantage. On the flip side if my team is TD i get left out in the cold and look like a moron. After reading this I plan on profiling my team better and changing my play style when stuck with a team of TDs. Any thoughts?

goldemerald

Recruiter

06-14-2010

This is great, I'm going to post this in the helping new players forums.

Cailen

06-16-2010

As a Twitch player, I agree on most parts.
However, making hot-headed players angry isn't and will not be a legitimate tactic. Focus on playing and stop taunting, it will make you play better. And better players know of /ignore command anyway.

Quote:
Morality is subjective

If it was, you'd name this guide "Playing to be Subjectivelly Annoying" ;].

KrupsMcGee

06-16-2010

I read this back in October when I started playing. This is a really old guide, so though the general concepts it's based on still endure, the specifics might no longer be accurate.

Lemon Tea

Recruiter

06-18-2010

Thanks for the read, TheHeretic. Some of the strategies you have put in there has been helpful one way or another, while some others made me reflect on my own gameplay.

Stealthben

06-22-2010

Haha, amazing guide. I really enjoyed reading it.

Davebo

07-07-2010

Interesting stuff. I would just add stuff on punishing simple enemy mistakes, and then further breaking them psychologically. eg. Enemy team wins a team fight right outside of our base, killing 2 of us and none of them die. However, their entire team is pretty low due to our team's poor focus fire, so they all run back to their base. my number one response to this is scenario is to go check our golem. 2/3 of the time some malzahar or anivia is taking it on solo and if 2 or 3 of you go you can easily take her down. Afterwards, say something in chat like "thats our golem, yours is in the top right." They'll prolly say something like "I'LL TAKE YOU IN A 1v1 ANYDAY!!!" but the fact remains that they got punished for their decision and so they now view it as a mistake and will get reckless trying to kill you.

Keegan320

07-07-2010

how do i decode this? it comes up encoded in word

Kadanuumuu

07-07-2010

Interesting, you put quite a lot of hard work into this. I actually read all of it =) thank you.

ImTheFool

07-07-2010

Currently on page 17. It's good so far. Going to read more after this quick LoL game.