Playing to be Evil: Its Good to be Bad! [3.0] New and vastly improved!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

quitetroublesome

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-01-2010

First off, I absolutely love you, TheHeretic.

I love the guide, and try to apply it in game, although I felt that I needed to see the master in action to fully understand the bits where action is involved.
I copy pasted your username into the profile search option, and a level 5 came up with a total of 3 wins. My head exploded.
Is there any chance that this is a second account of yours or something of the like? I'd really enjoy playing a game or two with you.

Hopefully you're still reading this thread, because I'm downright depressed.

Pathard

04-01-2010

Sir, you have changed my life. Thank you.

That was a great read!

Sentient 6

04-01-2010

I very much agree with this, nice detailed and entertaining guide.

AntiGoD

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-02-2010

Wow, thank you very much for spending so much time to writing this. I'm certainly not the only one who enjoyed reading it (ya, i saw all the other comments ) and i think everyone who wants to improve his play style will internalize this. To amplify the game on a psychological way is just genial and your way of visualisation is just great (also nice with your poker facts).

It may be mean to improve your game at the expense of low-minded players, but still it is another way to kind of manipulate other players.

I found another writing mistake on page 38:

"Isn't this just all psychobabble and pardoy?"

I hadn't yet time to bring in your suggestions into a game but i think it will improve my play style. Thank you.

smithz

04-03-2010

Good work, full of truth.

Defensive loose 4 life!

Sinnombre

04-03-2010

other than the common sense (balancing your team etc.) does any of this **** actually work? getting a player to leave by taunting them? i see maybe one leaver every 50 games, with the ip loss almost everyone just sticks it out. Occasionally people go afk in spawn, but thats always (in my experience) because they are fed up with teammates, not personally doing poorly (which i suppose would be even better for you...still, it is far from a common occurrence). also, encouraging an early surrender? most teams have that surrender clown you mentioned. I've seldom seen a surrender with less than two inhibitors down and creeps wailing on the nexus turrets. its possible your "subtle" trash talk can change this, but i have difficulty imagining it throwing very many games. also, playing aggresively without an advantage is stupid. you wont intimidate the enemy, you will get stunned/slow/tossed and then you will die.

edit: meant to add, letting the weakest player kill you is a really good trick most people dont think of. the best part is when the now 1/16 veigar starts taunting you about the kill...

Exothermic Kiwi

04-03-2010

Great read, some funny **** in there

Priamos

04-03-2010

I'm just posting to say that I really enjoyed this guide, and that I was impressed about how correct you were regarding tight and loose players.

I was playing Morgana today, laning alongside a Mundo. I was harassing well with Dark Binding + Tormented Soil, but as soon as I landed a stun, he went ahead and began to start whaling on the enemy, when I was just trying to harass them to help him farm. He tower dived early, and even when he died once he was unfazed.

We went 5 kills for 2 deaths in the lane (each of us died once). But what impressed me was that he didn't really care that either of us had died, but he screamed profanities when we missed a kill.

I then realized that I was the exact opposite of him: I didn't really mind missing a kill, but dying kinda sucked. Looks like he was a loose player and I was a tight one.

Schn

04-03-2010

Heh, I hate attacking for harass damage and my ally getting the idea that I'm trying for a kill.

Eaglesfan

04-03-2010

great read, props to you man