Need help picking a main

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JimmyNutrin69

3 Weeks Ago

i know having one main isnt good, but i dont know which characters to main, i was planing on nidalee after the rework but she isnt really in a good spot right now. i usually play assassins, but latley i have been playing more bruisers, what would be some good champions?

ps: im doing this cause i have a bad habbit of playing champs for a bit after i buy them, then stop playing them as soon as i get a new champ

TheGameTester

3 Weeks Ago

Choose something you enjoy and do some research, give me a list of champions you are interested in and I will give you my point of view!

JimmyNutrin69

3 Weeks Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGameTester View Post
Choose something you enjoy and do some research, give me a list of champions you are interested in and I will give you my point of view!
ive been looking into elise because she is kinda like nidalee, shes tanky, and an assassin. the problem is that she is easy to counter mid (where i mainly go)i dont really like the get pen and then go full tank, the last problem is she is picked often(not trying to be a hipster) so she might get banned or someone else might get her first

Toge

3 Weeks Ago

It doesn't matter if you get countered, if you are good enough to still win lane or roam and make up for it. You need to realize that skill determines the win

If you are better than you enemy, that will make up for the counter differences a large majority of the time.

Lost Blademan

3 Weeks Ago

Just main the characters that look badass. They're always worth playing.

WafflesTheEpic

3 Weeks Ago

I don't think this is a question someone can answer for you...

Rengar Greyback

3 Weeks Ago

Kinda depends on what your looking for really. I picked zyra cause she remeinds me of an old anime char, then i have Warwick cause i love wears, and i got syndra cause she's hot... alot of this is going to be based on play style. i can tell you from experience in many other games that you'll do better with what u like. look at the vids for skills and get an idea from there