Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Unable to Log In

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lurathorin

11-03-2011

I've been having trouble logging in. I logged in fine 10 minutes ago, went to the store to buy Wukong with RP, and that never got processed correctly so I was stuck on the screen saying "Purchasing..." in the store. I close league of legends client and start it back up and now it times out and says I'm unable to connect to the client. Nothing changed with my firewall or internet or anything, the only thing that happened was me trying to purchase a champion and that didn't go through correctly. I'm not sure what is causing this problem.

smokeyzulu

Recruiter

11-03-2011

I bought everything this morning and it worked just fine. Runes, heroes... everything. However, I'm also getting timed out when trying to login and it was fine not one hour ago...

PRPatxi

11-03-2011

The server must be offline but they haven't changed the status yet, when you where purchasing Wutong must be the same time they took it down. All of us are unable to join the PBE server so is not just you.

This morning we had trouble with the chat, matches, custom games,etc. So I am not surprised if they took it down to fix it.

Lgv

Recruiter

11-03-2011

not letting me log in either

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-03-2011

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
Greetings Summoners,

We will be updating PBE to the Shyvana patch and will be also crediting everyone their IP/RP stipend!.

We will be implementing some fixes that everyone here helped to find. So make sure to log in, grab your favorite champion, fill out your rune page, and play/spectate some games tomorrow.

Hope to see as many people on as possible. I will be hanging out in Public Chat 1 to answer any questions. Happy bug hunting!

Sorry everyone! Some unexpected issued has caused us to push this event back until tomorrow at 5PM PDT. I hope that we have not taken up too much of everyone's time tonight. I am happy to see everyone so excited about this, and I hope to see everyone tomorrow.

Don't forget, 5PM PDT has not arrived yet. Perhaps servers are acting funny because they are preparing it for the Spectator Event?

Declipse

11-03-2011

It's been down for a while now, at least the login servers.

Also, that's the guy who invented draft racing.

Lurathorin

11-03-2011

Quote:
Declipse:
It's been down for a while now, at least the login servers.

Also, that's the guy who invented draft racing.

Haha I am surprised people still recognize me.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-03-2011

Quote:
Asif25:
5 pdt has arrived now

Errr... no it has not. It is currently 4:08 right now and I live 2 hours from Riot, and I'm pretty sure we use the same time.

We've got another 52 minutes. Remember too - they might need more time. That's just the ETA. Estimated Time of Arrival.

UPDATE:

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
We are going to have to put this on hold until further notice. Sorry about this.

Looks like we're going to have to be patient everyone!

Asif25

11-03-2011

Quote:
Asif25:
5 pdt has arrived now

woops made a mistaake now its 5:02 pdt