Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

No games to join

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bluebehir

11-03-2011

So I've tried using the PBE a couple of times now.
I'm waiting 15 minutes to join a game, but there's none available.

That could have been a game of Dominion...

EU MightyBone

11-03-2011

join Public Chat One Dude there is everybody and we mostly play coustum games cause Queue with that couple of players will take to long,

GypsyReborn

11-03-2011

i cna't connect to the game and the pvp chat is down for somereason. idk i'll try to get on in like an hour just played a game and i had a brazilian in a 2v2 game... i never win x.x.x

Kick 2 the face

11-03-2011

Quote:
GypsyReborn:
i cna't connect to the game and the pvp chat is down for somereason. idk i'll try to get on in like an hour just played a game and i had a brazilian in a 2v2 game... i never win x.x.x

not with that attitude

GypsyReborn

11-03-2011

Quote:
ItsYouLagging:
not with that attitude

is it my fault he got a wit ends vs a shyv and a graves?i wasn't play a champion that can carry games so its not like i was trying anyway.

Declipse

11-03-2011

I was the Brazilian and we won.

smokeyzulu

Recruiter

11-03-2011

Quote:
Declipse:
I was the Brazilian and we won.

What the hell are you doing indoors? o.O

jks

Kick 2 the face

11-03-2011

Quote:
GypsyReborn:
is it my fault he got a wit ends vs a shyv and a graves?i wasn't play a champion that can carry games so its not like i was trying anyway.

if you werent trying then why complain. please if ur gona be a part of the PBE learn to not complain

Declipse

11-03-2011

Anybody else having login issues?

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-03-2011

Quote:
EU MightyBone:
join Public Chat One Dude there is everybody and we mostly play coustum games cause Queue with that couple of players will take to long,

MightyBone is correct. Public Chat 1 is the best way to find out what the community is doing on the PBE.

Don't wait in queue - one big reason for this.

1) No one else is in queue - we're currently testing spectator mode - we cannot test spectator mode in a normal queue - so why would anyone who truly wants to test play a normal queue (except for random break-time matches). We're all in Public Chat 1, and we're all discussing spectator, bugs, and probably creating custom games to test Spectator mode.

Huge Note:
Even if another something comes out to test - such as Stealth Rework or a new map or a new mode or any other random thing I can make up on the spot - creating custom games is still ideal - why? Because spectators can watch for bugs in their own way, as the rest of us watch for bugs while playing. Playing might cause a little less attention given to other characters or miscellaneous circumstances - spectators can provide extra eyes in the sky for bugs and glitches.

I hope this information has helped!

P.S.
Quote:
Declipse:
Anybody else having login issues?

Yes, I'm certain it has to do with Acetaminophen's thread saying today would be the new day for the Spectator Event at 5 - as 5PM PDT is vastly approaching. About 3 and a half hours and it'll be 5. Perhaps they're bringing down servers or something to prepare for the Spectator Event?