Ranked games

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Just started out playing ranked games 2 days ago, and I've only won 3 out of my 14 games, because of either it being 5v4 off the start with someone on my team not connecting, or 1-2 people just giving up. It's getting really annoying trying to play ranked with team mates that just simply don't care.

rianad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

k

iCueCue

11-03-2011

this happens more often than it needs to the loss or ranking because of that is stupid. If its solo ranked you shouldn't be judged as a team. In premade, it makes sense but in solo? just no.

Abloec

11-03-2011

Id recommend if your looking for competitive play get into a team and do ranked 5's, solo Queue is a joke. Its either you r@pe or get r@ped.

Achtbar

11-03-2011

Just saying man and im not bashing cause I don't think im the **** either but even in the games you win you are barely over 1 to 1 kdr, yes that isnt everything but it is when you are the carry and most of your games you are.

Bardiel8

11-05-2011

Solo ranked is 100% luck. My last 6 games have been 5v4 due to 1 guy on my team dying 1-2 times. being raged at. Then leaving. This games comp level is a ****ing joke.

GniMag

11-05-2011

Keep playing, if your good your bound to go up.