Most successful Shyv build so far?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Azrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

I like lane Shyv, not jungle, and was wondering what would be the most beneficial build for me. Any help is appreciated.

Wubzey

11-02-2011

http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-legends/build/shyvana-taming-the-dragon-jungle-and-lane-guide-144613 Those are both good ways to play her, thumbs it up if you like it. Read it a bit, it might help.

Marius Caesar

11-03-2011

Wriggle's
Wit's End
Sorc Shoes
Black Cleaver
Abyssal Scepter
Sunfire Cape

Both resistance reductions
AoE out the ass
Tanky spanky
Absolutely wtf-style build

Final Destination.

ISIAMSUNG

11-03-2011

I am verifying a few test builds.
Goal: Core items should not exceed ~4000 gold (20 min in-game marker)

Consider:

Open with: Boot + 3 pots
[ Wit's End -> BF Sword -> Emblem of Valour ]-> Merc Treads -> BT -> Stark's Ferver* / Phage into Mallet* / GA*
*depends on the flow of game.

[ Wriggle's Lantern* -> Brutalizer -> BF Sword ] -> Ionian Boot / BT -> GA / Phage into Mallet
*may choose to substitute Wit's End.

Justification build 1:
- High ASPD / Damage to capitalize on her passive with lifesteal to sustain during fights.

Justification build 2:
- Roughly 30 - 38 CDR depending on your runes setup, this puts your Q ~ 3.7 - 4.2 CD and your E ~ 6 CD.
- The double proc from constant Q grans lifesteal + chance to slow and more than makes up for the lower ASPD.

Lots of guides are suggesting Atmog or Frozen Atma, albeit they are extremely viable to pick up but it renders you ineffective for the first 25 - 30 min of the game while you are trying to rush your warmog + atma.

I feel many builds are over emphasizing on her ASPD in hopes to extend the duration of her ultimate / proc passive. E only lasts 4 seconds, 1 AA + Q proc is more than plenty. The CDR will make up for the difference in ASPD.

Thoughts / improvements ?

Camper Velorium

11-03-2011

Build I'm really liking so far:

Start: Boots + 3 Pots

Core: Boots + Wits + Phage/Sheen (depending on whether you need the tankiness/slow)

Then building into: Mercs -> TF -> BT -> PD -> (choice)

Choice item should almost always be defensive and should be built when needed. Survivability of the build is reasonable but not amazing, but you will tear the hell out of people.

Vodox

11-03-2011

Seei have been playing her a bit different.

1. always get boots + 3 pots to start.
2. Boots--->berserkers
3. phage
4 Zeal
5. Phage & Zeal ----->Trinity Force for the amazing stats that pretty much benefit her more than any other champion besides maybe wukong.
6. Sunfire cape because i max out my Burnout asap. I love the extra AOE dmg
7. Raguso rage blade
At this point in most cases the other team has lost. the last few times i have played this style i single laned and went between 10 and 14 kills with around 3 to 5 deaths and 4 assists.
I rock armor penetratio marks, Flat AR seals, Flat MR Glyphs, and i rock Attack speed or Critical strike quints. My masteries i rocked the standard 24/6/0. The reason why i don't get the utilites is cause i play aggresive and i don't really need them. I prefer the hard hitting/ Tanky shyvana.
If the game continues on past me aquiring Raguso, i usually pick up a Nashors Tooth, or Black cleaver depending on what the team is like.

Try this out. Whatever you do max burnout as quickly as possible. Most champions won't commit to you because your burnout is active. If they are stupid enough to ditch the sunfire cape and pick up thornmail. It will really make them think twice once you drop there armor and than start poiunding them from burnout thornmail and Dragon strike.

ResidualShade

11-03-2011

start: doran's shield

core: boots of speed -> giants belt -> sunfire/abyssal -> abyssal/sunfire -> ionian boots

get sunfire first unless your fighting a magic damage heavy lane/team. waiting to get your upgraded boots until later is the better option as W + boots of speed gives you all the movement speed you really need.

luxury: hextech gunblade, bloodrazer, wits end, ghostblade, rageblade

Frychikn

11-03-2011

sadly tanky dps is the way to build her.

Lady of the Sun

11-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobotoChef View Post
[(Cloth Armor -> Health Potion x5)* -> Madred's Razor -> Wriggle's Lantern#** -> Boots of Speed -> Mercury Treads# -> Dagger -> The Black Cleaver# -> Phage -> Frozen Mallet#]*** -> Recurve Bow -> Wit's End# -> Chain Mail -> Atma's Impaler#

* - This can be swapped out for (Boots of Speed -> Health Potion x3) or (Long Sword -> Health Potion) x1, it comes down to preference really.
** - # means a completed item.
*** - This is the core of the build. The rest of the build can be adapted for the situation and still have a similar effect.

I've found this build to be effective for me. Take a point in W first, it's a great farming skill. Then go for Q at level 2 for some flat damage, and if you feel in a killing mood, take a point in E at level 3 for a combo: E > W > Q. Does a good bit of damage and you can chase them for a little while. However, if you are playing passive, put your level 3 point into W and then get E at level 4. From there, max W, then Q, then E.

I follow this guys advice.

Sp4rKz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Mercury tread
Guinsoo rageblade
Hextech Gublade
Wit's End
Yomuu Ghostblade
Sunfire Cap

try it. You'de be surprise how well it works with her. Especially rageblad.