Warp is recruiting all players.

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arcanissimo

06-24-2010

To join, just pop over to Warp.Enjin.Com and sign up. It's great to see so many interested, we hope to hear from you all.

Arcanissimo

06-24-2010

Bump for happiness.

LilStix

06-24-2010

Just because you are not level 30 doesn't mean you can't join and we have people willing to help you get to level 30 too. Just go to http://warp.enjin.com and hit the register button to apply. We are still doing a lot of work on the site but are welcoming people while we get things rolling. Please feel free to stop by.

Harlond

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2010

I signed up on the site. Hopefully I can play a game with you guys soon. I've been looking for a group to play with in this type of setup. I'm also happy to see that it isn't too huge of a community so I can get to know some people. See ya online.

-Harlond

Arcanissimo

06-25-2010

Bump 2

Abhorrent

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-25-2010

If you're looking for some cool people to hang out and play with I highly recommend the core group of this little gaming community. Kryses, Deff, Layde, and Whitewolf are all good people and I have played many, many games with them. This is a new gaming community and therefore don't expect to join into a highly structured organization yet, however, I have complete confidence that these guys will have a top notch group of players when Season 1 finally rolls around. I've had good and bad experiences with "clans" in this game so far and I would say that Warp has the tools needed to provide you with a good, fun experience for the talented or less than talented player that wants to hang out and play some games. If you're looking for a tryhard, super competitive clan, I'm not sure this is the place for you yet but if you're patient and give them some time and I'm sure they'll have some great competitive teams in the future.

Supernovah

06-26-2010

A great group of people to play with, Been playing with them since the thread was made. no regrets, a relaxed group of people who know what there doing and help out were they can. and best of all No rage.

It Goes That Way

06-26-2010

I've registered for the website, waiting for approval.

LilStix

06-28-2010

i love this group... of course i helped make it too

Jagod

06-28-2010

Join Warp! we're gonna have so much fun!
BUMP NOM NOM NOM

123456 ... 10