Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Chat is up re log.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PRPatxi

11-03-2011

lies doesn't work for me.

NoobxInxBlue

11-03-2011

chat not up u lie

BlueSion

11-03-2011

Chat in spectator mode isn't working either

smokeyzulu

Recruiter

11-03-2011

How are you guys getting into the game? I enter my credentials and it just keeps waiting and waiting until it tells me the server is not up.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-03-2011

It definitely worked for me yesterday when Tartarus showed me.

All you had to do was get into a game, disconnect from the game (exit game) and reconnect to it. When you disconnected, you'll notice your chat and friends icons pop back up.

However, I don't believe this is necessary anymore as I believe servers are down until they finish fixing them. That's the only reasoning I can come up with as to why when I try to log in it sets me on loading for the longest time before giving me an error - as smokeyzulu said above me.

Anyways, I hope all of this information helps.

P.S. Don't forget to join Public Chat 1. There's useful information there on various things, and plenty of people creating matches together, etc. As well as - usually there are Rioters there that usually are kind enough to answer questions.