Verbal abuse and others...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Finrodel

11-02-2011

Am I the only one who think that we see just so, so, so much people using aggressive, misplaced, impolit, etc, etc language when playing?

Why on TT topic... It's worste, far, far worste on TT.

I mean, actually I can't remember the last game I've played without seeing someone insulting everybody around. On my two last games the first blood was not even done that someone was shooting:

NOOB!! go **** yourself!!!
and
**** idiot ****

I have two questions for you about that fact:

1- Why is it worste on TT then other gameplay type?
2- What can we do to have a descent game play attitude in TT (and others, why not? :P)?

Tactileneck

11-03-2011

While sorting through this steaming heap of grammar mistakes.....haha no I'm kidding

I've noticed it too, there's not much you can do about it. I'd just recommend you start filling up your ignore list personally.

TT's playerbase is a lot smaller than Summoner's Rift or even Dominion at this point, I'm not sure if that accounts for the change in player attitudes but I'm sure that its got something to do with that.

DaRumpleforeskin

11-03-2011

why does it matter? it is a game, over the internet? if you are getting offended by internet profanity then you should definitely not be on it in the first place. People are always going to be vulgar, don't let it get to you.

Tactileneck

11-03-2011

Troll it up Mr. "Rumbleforeskin1"
"It's just interwebz! That means I have the right to be a *****!"
Despite what you may or may not believe, people play for enjoyment. Being trolled is not enjoyable.

thalelar

11-03-2011

he is absolutely right it is horrendous on this map . seriously every game i went into lately nothing but verbal abuse from someone (not always at me but still) . it is more than your typical noob talk like in other maps .

marklukejohn

11-04-2011

I think the reason that TT players criticize more is because it is very obvious if someone is new to TT. Players that don't ward mid and dragon, don't come for dragon fights, farm during team fights are criticized. Because in order to win on TT you have to move as a team, as a unit. On SR or Dominion, yea sure, go do your own thing and you still might win. On TT, your team loses if you dont show up. Another thing is that the map is small. With such a small map you should be able to make it to events like dragon and teamfights quickly. Imagine if on SR you see 3 enemies doing dragon, and you decide to farm bot instead? You're supposed to go stop dragon, well that distance is about the same in TT, Except players that are new to TT feel like dragon is on the other side of the map. TT has a fairly high learning curve. While on dominion and SR it isn't necessary to play perfectly.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

People are going to be jackasses on the internet for as long as there will be internet. Just ignore it, let them type and play the best you can. I love when someone on my team talks a lot of **** and then fails while I carry hard. It's like the best f*ck you ever, haha.

Eviant

11-04-2011

Both have valid points. On one hand, it is a game on the internet, one which you don't have control over the people you play with, only the friends you make your team with. on the other hand, this map requires more teamwork, which is a little ironic, seeing as that's what League is about, and yet Riot ignores it almost entirely.

My point is, just work on your playing, and ignore them after the game. Eventually, you should be able to eradicate most of those players, (Hopefully). And do what is needed for the team, even if it means trying to keep up with the wards.

My only suggestion there is play an AD, grab Wriggles, ward Dragon and take it when you can. Call your mias, and play with the team, even if you just use them as meatshields.