Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform]Not Fully Loading Game Lobby

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

s?ncerazero

11-02-2011

Priority: Major

1. Upon logging in, the client loads the main game lobby indefinitely.

2. (Ignore this) Out of ten attempts at restarting the client, I've successfully loaded the lobby only once. Once I did, I noticed there was nothing from the chat along the bottom of the client window. Public Chat 1 is set to auto join on start up so I looked and noticed the friend list button is gone.

Edit:

More things.

3. Masteries aren't loaded/shown. (Runes are fine.)
3.5. It seems the masteries do show up and function fine during champion select (in terms of playability) minus the name, buttons, and pages.

Label: Platform, Lobby, Chat, Masteries

SomaLOL

11-02-2011

Chat service is not up, since platfrom is not ready yet, wait for tomorrow.
More info here

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1437635&page=7

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
Sorry everyone! Some unexpected issued has caused us to push this event back until tomorrow at 5PM PDT. I hope that we have not taken up too much of everyone's time tonight. I am happy to see everyone so excited about this, and I hope to see everyone tomorrow.

s?ncerazero

11-02-2011

Ok, but that still doesn't explain why my lobby has only loaded once and why my mastery page is bugged.

SomaLOL

11-02-2011

well they still have problems with the plattform and its probably buggy.
thats why they are pushing the event

s?ncerazero

11-02-2011

It's not 'probably' buggy; it's most likely/definitely buggy. That's the point, and I'm reporting what I've encountered.