Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Meow Meows

11-02-2011

Getting outplayed by a bad champion is not something you wanna make public

King Lenny

11-02-2011

Nunu is terrible
the only phase of the game he isnt terrible is first 5 minutes of the game when iceball actually does dmg ( buy one negatron cloak and nunu will not dent you rest of game since nunu doesnt build ap, all his dmg are base dmg from iceball).

Dont be fooled by nunu's ult scaling, it is easily among the worst ult in the game ( up there with ryze). Only purpose of the ult is a slght disruption for half a second ( less than 1% chance of actually gettin ult off). Think of nunu ult as a hobo's version of death lotus.

If i see nunu on other team, i just say free win and i have been right 90% of the time.

Texturized

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Like no damage output. Then why was I taking 100 damage every 4 seconds at level 1. I couldnt trade damage, because I was slowed. When I tried to dash he just slowed and ran away. Even if I stunned him, he would go consume and not give a ****
Why wouldn't you just lane swap? if you were getting beaten that bad then it would only be logical to swap.

SeattleReign

11-02-2011

Crying about getting owned by a Nunu so hilarious

Pantsukun

11-02-2011

I think AP Nunu is actually pretty fun in lane. His iceball is a 1.0 ratio, his ultimate is also realllyy strong with AP, he has more sustain than most casters with his consume. BUT he only works really well if the other team is severely lacking in disrupts. If the other team has no solid disrupts, or they constantly get baited into fighting in brushes, AP Nunu can be devastating.

Tank Nunu is whatever. He has slows, his ultimate slows movement and AS, he has a nice team mate buff. So if the other team is heavily reliant on movement and AS he can work. But as far his jungle goes it definitely took a massive nerf with his consume and early ganks. And there's just better mid lanes than AP Nunu.

daiwai

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Like no damage output. Then why was I taking 100 damage every 4 seconds at level 1. I couldnt trade damage, because I was slowed. When I tried to dash he just slowed and ran away. Even if I stunned him, he would go consume and not give a ****
level one iceball is 75 dmg. counting basic MR, thats ****en like 45 dmg. Were is this one hundred coming from?

The Spidermon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Sir i play nunu top in the 1600 bracket and i would like to say. HUEHUEHUE. Now in all seriousness he is fine but the champ you probably picked had no sustain to take those iceballs untill he is oomed or...your jungler no ganko en el topo lano.