Nunu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow Nekcuf View Post
Ranged Slow that can Crit on hit? Check

Self Heal that can clear CC done on you? Check

Gang wide attack speed and movement buff? Check

Targetable AOE Skill with Slow? Check

About the only thing Nunu has that is better than GP?

Best AP ratio on Ultimate in game.
GP gives AD not AS, and doesnt slow for nearly as much.

Texturized

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Sorry buddy, if you're so smart, what should I have done?
Have your jungler gank him early? Assuming he gets consume first and iceball second bait him to waste iceball on you then jump on him. or you can stop playing a melee champion against him that way you can just farm since you are obviously horrible.

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texturized View Post
Have your jungler gank him early? Assuming he gets consume first and iceball second bait him to waste iceball on you then jump on him. or you can stop playing a melee champion against him that way you can just farm since you are obviously horrible.
Fiddle couldnt take him down, it was too early. I went Riven expecting him to jungle and Lee sin to solo. I was wrong.

Narssisstic

11-02-2011

I'm curious as to what jungler that Nunu's team had? Was he a last pick? Would've expected him to counter jungle your jungle.

A Little Haley

11-02-2011

You were playing Riven and lost to a Nunu? He has like no damage output outside of Iceball, and your shield can negate almost all of that.

Flow Nekcuf

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Fiddle couldnt take him down, it was too early. I went Riven expecting him to jungle and Lee sin to solo. I was wrong.
Your Fiddle was horribad then.

Q

W (wait for 3-4 ticks of W damage before Nunu is able to run out of range because Riven is sitting there watching and doing nothing)

E

Rinse & repeat if his flash is down.

juncction

11-02-2011

Sivir has to be the most strongest champion in the game.

Try to last hit-> Q IN THE FACE
Try to attack-> SHIELDED! OH NOES MANA GIVEN!
Try to run away-> Q AS ITS COMING BACK, AA, AA, AA, AA, ULT, AA, AA, AA-> Flash, dead.
Try to harass her-> SHIELD, DODGE! OMFG Q TO THE FACE!!!
Try to gank -> SHIELD, Q IN THE FACE, DODGE DODGE DODGE! AA's BOUNCE OFF INTO BOTH JUNGLER AND YOU!
Gets a tear of the goddess and I transition into losing.
If anything she should be nerfed, not buffed. I really enjoy a huge AoE splash damage to the entire team and ungankable! People say all ranged AD is better version of her. I call bull****. You know why? YOU CAN kill them, you can't kill SIVIR!.
/endQQ

BetrothedTea

11-02-2011

Problem with nunu is he has only 1 offensive ability.
Yeah sure he can throw an Iceball, but brand can throw a fireball, a pillar, and just torch him out of nowhere.

Haveto take the kit into account.

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMAWHALEOOORAOOR View Post
You were playing Riven and lost to a Nunu? He has like no damage output outside of Iceball, and your shield can negate almost all of that.
Like no damage output. Then why was I taking 100 damage every 4 seconds at level 1. I couldnt trade damage, because I was slowed. When I tried to dash he just slowed and ran away. Even if I stunned him, he would go consume and not give a ****

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by juncction View Post
Sivir has to be the most strongest champion in the game.

Try to last hit-> Q IN THE FACE
Try to attack-> SHIELDED! OH NOES MANA GIVEN!
Try to run away-> Q AS ITS COMING BACK, AA, AA, AA, AA, ULT, AA, AA, AA-> Flash, dead.
Try to harass her-> SHIELD, DODGE! OMFG Q TO THE FACE!!!
Try to gank -> SHIELD, Q IN THE FACE, DODGE DODGE DODGE! AA's BOUNCE OFF INTO BOTH JUNGLER AND YOU!
Gets a tear of the goddess and you transition into losing.
If anything she should be nerfed, not buffed. I really enjoy a huge AoE splash damage to the entire team and ungankable! People say all ranged AD is better version of her. I call bull****. You know why? YOU CAN kill them, you can't kill SIVIR!.
/endQQ
Ha. That would be funny if any of it were true.