Lulz - Jiji's stream and Defending Jatt on SOTL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperTactic

11-03-2011

Why would there be a "heated boxing match" between players from CDE and Dignitas? Regi already talked to their manager, O'Dell without having any problems, and I'm sure that the whole community wants to hear SOMETHING from Voyboy or anyone from Dignitas saying SOMETHING about the situation to ANYONE on CDE. It just seems like Travis doesn't care enough to do that, he just wants to look good infront of Riot.

EUR Jews are gr8

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clevinger View Post
That Jake would be me, and I quickly explained in IRC what I meant. I'll re-explain here to settle any confusion.
riiight.. so that's why you wen't off-stream with it and elementz was so shocked you are talking about it on stream...
bunch of BS bro.. but w/e..
suck each-other's ****s cheating scummbags

EUR Jews are gr8

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clevinger View Post
I can assure you that with money on the line, CDE would've made the same decision. How can I assure you? Because I work with CLG on a daily basis. CLG is a participant in esports, and just like any real sports team, you do anything to further your team.
I can assure you this kind of bull**** talk is pathetic. Ok, I'm gonna show extreme example so even a scummbag like u (and JATT) can understand it:
Don't blame nazis. If it was you, you'd also kill all these people, I can assure you...

Olymp1c

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSzz View Post
The rules clearly state that a player can only participate in one country's tourney. The rules also clearly state what the consequences of breaking said rule. Whats there to defend? He broke the rules, if he had any understanding of sportsmanship, he would have bowed out of the tourney regardless of the bull**** ruling marcou made.
The rules clearly state the opposite actually, and have been that way for all WCG events since the start. You can play in whatever qualifiers you want, citizenship is checked for the winners of the country qualifiers, if someone with dual citizenship wins in multiple countries, he can only compete for the first country he played for in that year's qualifiers.

The penalties come into place if he tries to compete for multiple countries at the live grand finals, which would be pretty absurd.

I realize there was a rumor that Jatt was disqualified from the Canada qualifiers, and that is just a flat out lie, or possibly another mess up from these idiots running the US/Canada qualifiers.