Lulz - Jiji's stream and Defending Jatt on SOTL

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skyelar

11-02-2011

Anyone else watching Bigfatjiji's stream hear Jake come into their vent asking Elementz to go on SOTL to defend Jatt?

It went something like...

Jake "...defend Jatt on State of the League tonight"

Elementz "Defend!?"

Jake "Yeah defend him... hang on I'll explain...."

Elementz "You realize jiji's streaming right now"

Jake "OH F**K"

Elementz "Let's go up a channel"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like too many people are just trying to extend/ramp up the drama to attract more viewers for AD $.

Tarrzan

11-02-2011

lol

avirale

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

51 minutes and counting untill we get to hear said defence!

lolfail69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-02-2011

That's hilarious.

Jhene

11-02-2011

whos jake?
sorry for my ignorance.
also it sucks they have to find people to defend jatt, sounds like it will be favourable for him

Khuong Ho

11-02-2011

Going to be State of the Drama again ahaha

Shadow7800

11-02-2011

Can't wait for it

FREESATASHI

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vilefang View Post
Anyone else watching Bigfatjiji's stream hear Jake come into their vent asking Elementz to go on SOTL to defend Jatt?

It went something like...

Jake "...defend Jatt on State of the League tonight"

Elementz "Defend!?"

Jake "Yeah defend him... hang on I'll explain...."

Elementz "You realize jiji's streaming right now"

Jake "OH F**K"

Elementz "Let's go up a channel"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sounds like too many people are just trying to extend/ramp up the drama to attract more viewers for AD $.

That Jake would be me, and I quickly explained in IRC what I meant. I'll re-explain here to settle any confusion.

I was looking for a well-known community member who understood both sides of the situation well yet wasn't directly involved with it, and quite frankly there aren't many people in that position. Elementz happens to be one of the few in that position but had plans for the night. He offered to cancel them but I figured the situation wasn't urgent so just told him to have fun. I seek $0.00 from that transaction, just truth.

Sorry if some of you wanted to see him on, but adding him to the conversation was not worth him canceling his plans for the night.

NOSzz

11-02-2011

The rules clearly state that a player can only participate in one country's tourney. The rules also clearly state what the consequences of breaking said rule. Whats there to defend? He broke the rules, if he had any understanding of sportsmanship, he would have bowed out of the tourney regardless of the bull**** ruling marcou made.

FREESATASHI

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOSzz View Post
The rules clearly state that a player can only participate in one country's tourney. The rules also clearly state what the consequences of breaking said rule. Whats there to defend? He broke the rules, if he had any understanding of sportsmanship, he would have bowed out of the tourney regardless of the bull**** ruling marcou made.
Actually - all in all Jatt made a shady move. What I said was a misspeak, I was more inferring that he defend Dignitas - for while Voyboy made the email to the admin, it was WCG who made the call. I can assure you that with money on the line, CDE would've made the same decision. How can I assure you? Because I work with CLG on a daily basis. CLG is a participant in esports, and just like any real sports team, you do anything to further your team.

Jatt was merely a mistake in words, the whole situation with so many names to keep track of got confusing. By the time I realized my mistake, I yelled F*** in vent and dragged Elementz up. I should've however, kept him in the channel long enough to explain I meant Dignitas NOT Jatt.