Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I'm going to ask you to spoil us.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Can we perhaps use the skins early that are not currently live. (We would still have to buy them.)

Asylum Shaco

Pulsefire Ez.

That would be amazing.

I only want this because they are two of my favorite champions and can't wait for these skins >.>

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-02-2011

Ooooh.. this this! That sounds awesome!

I'd love to see some new skins early, we could test them out too - see if anything is wrong with 'em!

Also - if anyone hasn't noticed yet, I'm currently patching my LoL PBE - so if you haven't started patching yet, I'd say you should patch it up peoples! We might have to patch more later but hey, patch it up while you can, eh?

ThePrimeSuspect

Recruiter

11-02-2011

You give a mouse a cookie...

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-02-2011

Quote:
ThePrimeSuspect:
You give a mouse a cookie...

What would be the cookie in this case? And when was it given? :O I would like to know!

Unless you're referring to the fact that if we're given skins early everyone would start throwing tantrums about how they want Champs early too?

ThePrimeSuspect

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Well they are obviously white chocolate macadamian nut cookies given out on the first Tuesday of the eleventh month when the sun was just peeking over the statue of the frozen heart. You're welcome in advance.

vLemon

QA Analyst

11-02-2011

Elo Tart's the king.

You can't say no to the king...

Thedafool

11-02-2011

This is one of the main reasons I joined the PBE, I buy alot of skins so I'd love to "test" them out for graphical errors and model bugs before they go live..

Ok. You got me. Let me try them on before I buy them on.

ThePrimeSuspect

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Quote:
Thedafool:
This is one of the main reasons I joined the PBE, I buy alot of skins so I'd love to "test" them out for graphical errors and model bugs before they go live..

Ok. You got me. Let me try them on before I buy them on.

rofl while you said that I thought of a place where you got all the stuff for free and could just mess around with your abilities in an open world game as any champ with any skin you wanted. It'd be called League of RPG

EU MightyBone

11-02-2011

Quote:
ThePrimeSuspect:
rofl while you said that I thought of a place where you got all the stuff for free and could just mess around with your abilities in an open world game as any champ with any skin you wanted. It'd be called League of RPG

think the same ^^ I lol'd hard D:

PRPatxi

11-02-2011

Bump to support the King of PBE kingdom...Elo!