Shyv a viable jungler?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feluu

11-03-2011

Whats the point of taking her over another jungler when she doesn't have a **** CC to assist her in ganking?? derp.

Captain Kopp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

just check my match history and I'll record a few later, been busy. Also you play her cause RAWRG MOTHA Fin DRAGONS

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghonosyph View Post
shyv kills **** so quickly and with wriggles you DONT need smite... it frees up another slot for an ignite/exhaust that's gonna be much more useful... if you've got dragon control you dont need to smite anyway. Most people will not think you're gonna jungle at all if you dont carry it, and you're gonna gank so much that it wont matter. Try it out and see :P
Dude, have you never had dragon/red buff stolen by smite?

Neurotox1n

11-05-2011

All of the haters of smite are clearly bad who never play teams that ward or notice that people go missing for a duration of time. There is no other explanation as to why you wouldn't take smite.

For that matter, taking Nunu or cho for a smite + minion nuke is also a pretty awesome combination. But if you think your auto attacks are so Gosu that you can outtime a smiter from 700+, more power to you.

Ghonosyph

11-05-2011

of the times i've had anything stolen with smite... even if i had smite it would still have been stolen. and the ONLY time its EVER happened has been from stealth. If you're smart you dont contest dragon you team fight kill them and take the dragon after they're dead.... the point is you dont need smite with shyv when you could run exhaust and have a MUCH needed CC... she doesnt NEED the smite like others do... she kills **** far too quick to need it... just dont jungle right from the start... lane for 2 levels get some potions and gank ... you cant tell me it doesnt work, because i know it works... it works on riven too :P

TheHangman

11-05-2011

Her 1-3 is NOT slower than others, skill up w, attack speed is NOT needed. cloth/pots exhaust/smite, level w and q, take e at 4 and leave it. rank w first. Her sustain is good, but should get potions on every back, back at 3-4 then at 6 usually. Phage overrated. get move speed take red.

TheHangman

11-05-2011

Lols at the people saying hard cc is needed. not even slightly, she moves quickly and with red ganks are almost assured. dont pick her if no other champs have hard cc, but you hardly need it.
Also, take smite even if you don't have a jungle, you should still be taking creeps to get ahead in levels between waves and people vastly underestimate how important red/dragon is.