Release Notes v1.0.0.94

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SoultJJee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

• Parley is no longer dodgable and is unaffected by blinds
Loving the patch riot, loving it!! =]

Altho theres now gonna be an OP ASHE every single game..

7e5AnQ7fVzGCUeJE

06-23-2010

shaco and ad ez still not nerfed. im kinda disappointed !

about ashe, volley will still be good or even better then it used to be. hope she wont be op with the new hawkshot.

Mantis Magician

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69 Camaro SS View Post
Also something cool to add would be like double Xp / Ip weekends! or days or hours etc!!!
Really good idea actually. I approve!

SoultJJee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantis Magician View Post
Pretty good changes overall. It's sad though I kinda liked eve and now I won't be playing her anymore. Buff Kennen!

Why buff kennen, if you know how to play him hes op..
He's my main so yeah XD

PoisN

06-23-2010

Just recently started using and pwning with Kayle... and she get's debuffed 3 days later... :/

nohealzforu

06-23-2010

I am still waiting for this Evelynn buff to at least make her a champion CLOSE to worth playing... and then this patch she gets even more nerfed... HAHAHA. so funny riot you should actually read the forums so you can learn that evelynn is the most useless character in the game, yet you nerf her?? I dont get it

Dah Bunneh

06-23-2010

why nerf Gangplanks ultimate!? it sucked to begin with lol

Sergiu

06-24-2010

kog'maw, another 6300 ip champion ?

RoflKopterZ

06-24-2010

Why did Anivia not get a Buff? I spent 6300 IP on that over-grown Articuno and played like 20 time B4 I quit playing her altogether she needs a buff of some kind.

Also, Jax is a god already. Why buff him? he dominates people like Master Yi and Shaco even when he is 2 levels lower and at half health. Nuke that stun.

Contrary to what most people say I like the Ashe changes and I'm not sure if it is a nuke or buff yet.

And last I think that characters that cost 6300 IP should be a little stronger than characters that cost 450 just saying it makes sense I mean I worked my ass off for that sh*t give me a god d*mn reward.

-RoflKopterZ

Sexyrocker

06-24-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalhan View Post
Did veigar really needed a major rework / boost?

wasn't he strong enough with his aoe stun of pretty long duration?
his ulti hurts so much it's almost ridiculous sometimes.
i be leave he did since if he didn't get farming he was so bad if he got killed at all it sets him back way to much. the stun was only for 3 sec so it was not long and it was ridiculously easy to dodge, as for his ult yes if he was farmed and could do his damage with it with deathfire can 2 hit almost every one in game but if not it sucked and he died
Quote:
Gona hear much Qq about veigar imo.

Otherwise great patch ( except maybe the boost on ashe and no real nerf about Ez mystic shot).
for ashe it was not that big of a boost that i see it just adding a moving sight ward to her don't know how fast it moves or how good it will be fore bush checking nor the mana cost on it, just making her more usfull and they did lower or chance to hit with her volley and you should notic the fix to her ult.

as for Ez i never seen any problems with MS when it hits me since i don't play him unless he is free

Quote:
Thx riot , we love you

ps : can we have a fancy skin for sion plzzzzzz
yes thanks and nice in game looking skins are always loved