Release Notes v1.0.0.94

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durael

06-23-2010

still no love for Kassadin -.-

TheIronFist

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixBomb View Post
I am incredibly intrigued by the Veigar changes.

Go go gadget super Chalice mode?
Yes gogogadget super chalice mode w00t

Sakagami0

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Liking the new ashe and veigar =D

seresibyl

06-23-2010

Really should be 25% on Mercury Treads.

Some other things...

Morgana changes are lovely.

Veigar changes are nice, though a bit odd just throwing a Chalice for his passive.

The Soraka and heal hate is heading strong. Perhaps its time to get rid of Chen's ult and give her a brand new one? =)

Veigar has basically changed into a "don't get any mana items" into a "stack penetration" type champion, lol... for the enemy.

Though I don't consider the Ezreal thing a buff... I mean, maybe my mind tends to remember more, but nerfing the buff reducing the heal and then removing the heal and increasing the buff to still below what it was before it was nerfed...

Well, yeah. Whatever. He needs a nerf. But it's no longer AP ezreal that needs a nerf, lol. Start looking at AD.

The Janna nerf is... sigh worthy, though. =)

Either way, I hope Kog'Maw is something special. This patch is not one of my favorite patches.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Duplicate items will no longer sell in slot order and can now be sold individually

Have no idea what that means

Xurreal

06-23-2010

WOW OUCH OMG!

Riot, you've hurt me deeply to my very soul. Not a buff, not a buff/debuff... but just an Evelynn nerf? I wont take my sorrow out on you, but i will ask...

Weren't you (Udyr) saying something about having forgotten/pulled all the Evelynn changes from the last patch?

Doesn't that mean that the world around her has grown significantly stronger while at the same time, Evelynn herself has gotten weaker?

Is that your goal? To get me to stop playing her?

Tenant

Friend of Urf

06-23-2010

Sexy Veigar changes, sexy Cho'gath changes, sexy Pantheon changes, man, there's just so much sexy in this patch, I can't wait!

goldzioch

06-23-2010

gankplank nerf ... wtf?
soraka nerf?
this suck

StubbyBro

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theostru View Post
No TF buff? ****.
You can't be serious

morps

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
Good job in-general. I like a lot of changes, but somethings really stood out:

#1 Ezreal got buffed.. yes I said buffed.. He just became the Hard-Carry, Anti-Carry. Not only can he out range any champion toe-to-toe and out burst them easily at his comfortable max range, but he can also go melee with them take away their attack speed and burst them. This I don't understand. I rather see the 100% heal returned to give AP builds a chance, and see Q's damage properties changed so he isnt tapping kids in the head from max range kite spam with red buff... This is similar to Twitch team killing people with his Ult way back when while they are slowed and he is kiting.

#2 Semi-related to the above, Ashe was buffed. Yes buffed... Volley now does more damage.. well it already hurts like hell and has a crazy range.. Yes 2 less arrows, but I gaurantee 1 of the 7 will hit you 90% of the time it would have before when there was 9. Hawkshot sounds too good for overall map awareness and control, and she will be played even more in games now, which is hard to say since she is already played so much. The ult fix was great, but I fear the changes to her other skills will still push her over the top as a ranged carry

#3 Did Eve and Teemo really need dodge base stats removed?.. They both still feel lackluster...

#4 I hate to call out my fatty lovechild, but Gragas should probably have his AP Ratios nerfed slightly, but he also needs a bit of love to Q's functionality and speed, and maybe to R's speed - Would be nice to see the animations cleaned up so there wasn't cancellation issues when silenced.

#5 Malzahar and Alistar - Where is the love? They both need a bit of it, and fast.
I guess I can't say much after that great words from nicosharp.
Almost all the games I joined until now there is an Ashe and with this I'm pretty sure she will be even more played.

Ez ap/ad builds totally mismatched with this. I rather have a ez with heal then a totally anti-carry one.

Everything else looks great [2]