Canada Day skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necrophagus

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by pannra View Post
Block buster is still in business? Wow.
Only in Canada.

It's like a time machine!

IndomitusRex

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokojo View Post
Show quebec some love too, out national fiesta is tomorrow, ffs.
You're not a nation... how can you have a national fiesta?

Gurglingemu

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndomitusRex View Post
They are a nation, just not a country.

A nation is a group of people with a unique cultural identity that live in a certain place. They do not have to be politically autonomous to be a nation.

We tend to use the term "nation" incorrectly here in the US

Ad Victoriam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndomitusRex View Post
We allow them several concessions to keep them pacified.

bad element

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2010

I could smuggle cards in, easily.

delfes

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ad Victoriam View Post
We allow them several concessions to keep them pacified.
concessions? passified? how dare you insult us! and you wonder why we want to be separated from you guys? we're from the same country and you still seem like you don't respect us!

IndomitusRex

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by delfes View Post
concessions? passified? how dare you insult us! and you wonder why we want to be separated from you guys? we're from the same country and you still seem like you don't respect us!
There are two kinds of people from Quebec. Quebecers, who are Canadians who happen to speak French, and live in Quebec. And then there are Quebecois, who demand a referendum to separate from Canada about every 7 years, demand preferential treatment, and basically **** all over Anglophones. These are not my words (as a Canandian from Ontario), these are the words of a man who's lived his entire life in Quebec. You've probably already divined my feelings on the matter. I have no problem with Quebecers or French Canadians. Quebecois, on the other hand, well, the enmity you get is well deserved.

Either way, I'm aware of the distinction between a nation and a country, but considering Quebec's validity as a "nation" was brought up in a thread regarding Canada Day skins, my hackles were raised.

Kharnath

06-23-2010

Canadian Forces representing!

Fastfood

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by MindChild View Post
Its also known that many Australian players play lol, just like many USA players, just like many players from England,......
The thing is, In Australia/England League of Legends is less popular than in the United States.
In Canada, dispite having about 1/10th the population, we still manage to search for it more. Clearly our country is full of fanatics and there is money to be made.

http://www.google.com/trends?q=league+of+legends

Also Canada Day is 3 days away from the 4th of July, so they could be in the same patch.

0rangeSoda

Recruiter

06-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyloslawer View Post
whats canada?
I believe he meant
"North Montana"