Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Jungle Riven

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

How well does it work?

Vasileius

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Good

Cenerae

11-02-2011

It's good, but to get the most out of it you need to do a lot of aggressive ganking and jungle invading.

Tillinger

11-02-2011

Its rly good but u cant play her as regural jungle that just fallow jungle paths , just gank and counter jungle. Open with Dorans blade

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

Quote:
Tillinger:
Its rly good but u cant play her as regural jungle that just fallow jungle paths , just gank and counter jungle. Open with Dorans blade

The only reason I understood this is because my friend is so terrible at spelling he spells mistake as messake

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

I would assume I should go for wriggles etc?

ChaosZeroX

11-02-2011

She has a tough time killing red/blue buff monsters from my experience until she gets to around level 4 or 5. Best route is to Kill wolf/wraiths/golem camps then go gank/invade enemy jungle. Shes amazing at killing anyone pretty much 1 v 1

Feral Renegade

11-02-2011

Get a good leash at blue and its GG. You finish jungle at around half health with both buffs, and ganking is just so easy with riven. Free wins in ranked.

ChaosZeroX

11-02-2011

Quote:
AHeroNamedHawke:
I would assume I should go for wriggles etc?

Imo she doesn't benefit from Wriggles all that well. Its ok, But honestly you should go for a Brutilizer first. I know I spelled that wrong.

Charles Barklius

11-02-2011

Hm, interesting. Ill have to try it when I get back from school. Freakin servers coming back when I have to leave >.>