Feature to Enable Blue/Purple Team Point of View Switch

100% YES!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN DONE BEFORE? 74 93.67%
NO, it is an absolutely worthless idea! Poster is a cotton-headed-ninny-muffin! D': 5 6.33%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Blue team/Purple team switch viewpoint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CCCM89

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-28-2012

it's a lot of work creating a seperate point of view for both teams and still having the game work properly without any major glitching.
It's much easier to rotate the map so it's left vs. right instead of up vs. down. one viewpoint to rule them all.

SpluC

03-29-2012

a good reason to possibly give anyone looking at a locked camera the ability to zoom out a few more screens opposed to free camera players because i have been killed countless times due to losing my player in heat of combat cause i accidentally hit my screen wall and go off screen of my char you cant simply tell us to hold space bar some people have a different way of playing and dont like it that way and you should carter to both types of players and not just one

mintyroll

03-29-2012

I don't understand why this hasn't happened yet given how long LoL's been out. If it's too difficult for Riot to do this, then what about giving us the option to reverse the HUD so it's at the top of the screen instead of the bottom.

Black Butler

01-31-2013

totally agree! BUMP!

Lycaeus

01-31-2013

I would love to be able to rotate the view, as I find when I play purple that a fair chunk of my screen is blocked by the minimap and other UI features, which I feel gives blue a natural advantage

Plato83

03-06-2013

while your name will probably be banned and/or required to be changed, feedback goes here - http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2019392

Beamaaa

02-12-2014

Bump PLZZZZZZ riot

Thakiller

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCCM89 View Post
it's a lot of work creating a seperate point of view for both teams and still having the game work properly without any major glitching.
It's much easier to rotate the map so it's left vs. right instead of up vs. down. one viewpoint to rule them all.
Umm.. No it isn't, lmfao. It's a camera angle, not a game altering addition.

This can probably be added to the game in a maximum of 25 minutes. Riot doesn't give a flying **** about what the community wants, that's the problem. They're looking for any scheme to make people purchase some more RP.

I guarantee in 3 months time this will be added, but you have to buy the feature for 2,350 RP.

TheRikari

02-13-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKevunk View Post
Riot doesn't give a flying **** about what the community wants, that's the problem. They're looking for any scheme to make people purchase some more RP.

I guarantee in 3 months time this will be added, but you have to buy the feature for 2,350 RP.
******* said they listened to the community! this and keyboard movement were big topics. kb move though is lame now.

xTheft

02-16-2014

With so many posts with this EXACT same idea why doesn't Riot get their **** together and make this happen, I don't care if Thresh's attack range is moved from like 450 to 449, This is the main problem with LoL.