Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Feature to Enable Blue/Purple Team Point of View Switch

100% YES!!! WHY HASN'T IT BEEN DONE BEFORE? 74 93.67%
NO, it is an absolutely worthless idea! Poster is a cotton-headed-ninny-muffin! D': 5 6.33%
Voters 79 .

Blue team/Purple team switch viewpoint

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hugh G Rekshan

11-02-2011

I prefer to play with a locked screen, hit Y to scope things out quick Y again to lock. I noticed that your screen is blocked on the bottom by the character display and menus making it difficult to play with a locked screen as the purple team (top).

My recommendation is a toggle in the menu somewhere that allows you to flip the map/view. So, if you are purple (top) you enable the toggle and now it appears as if you are blue (still purple team, just view rotated 180). It would be a nice feature and shouldn't be difficult to program.

That's my shpeel (w/e, google here i come XD)
Thanks for reading
Probably a post about this somewhere, but I couldn't find one.

Hugh G Rekshan

11-02-2011

How do I delete the entire post? found a post about the same issue.

ponkii

11-04-2011

Why delete it, I'm a locked screen played and this would make playing on purple team a lot easier.

XavierTheTitan

11-05-2011

Quote:
ponkii:
Why delete it, I'm a locked screen played and this would make playing on purple team a lot easier.

there are aproximently 1000 posts saying the same thing.... the exact same.
P.S. holding space bar in locked mode unlocks screen until you release it. easier than hitting Y

Erohaim

11-22-2011

Purple Team is Very Bad Operability.

REVERSAL SWITCH PLEASE.

4ntichri5t

11-22-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1479013

shamacon

11-26-2011

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=9926594&highlight=#post9926594

You could switch the hud with little config file tweaking and a toggle check that's already in the game. It's not as elegant as a camera angle fix, but it's a fix that any user should be able to implement.

Arcie McLean

11-29-2011

Flooding the new posts with all these unanswered Purple side camera issues.

In other words... BUMP!

-Arcie

Voltosis

03-27-2012

GREAT. IDEA.

Bump!

AquariusGhost

03-28-2012

Bump. but here is another idea what if u could just move the hud from the bottom to the top of the screen and whatever was at the top to the bottom? kinda like how u can flip the map from left to right. what about top to bottom