Riot Servers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kazeikan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-02-2011

Life's knocking on the door, wait you kno what a door is right?

Styps

Recruiter

11-02-2011

Still trying to figure out if your serious -.- and if you are, go see help >.>

Kumor

11-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHeroNamedHawke View Post
Are you ****ing kidding me Riot. I log on to your ****ty ass client to play with my buddy to find out "oh herp derp Riot not know how make pvp.net work". So fine, whatever, Ill go play by myself. I start a game, pick Riven and go.
It doesnt connect.
I just got a loss.
Ive been trying for 20 min
FIX
YOUR
****ING
SERVERS
You have all that money you think you could do SOMETHING with it.
It kind of INFURIATES me when it is a complete GAMBLE as to whether or not Ill even log onto the ****ing game. I have to pray to some higher divine power just for the client to ****ing open. It doesnt work on any of the 3 computers in my house on eithier wired or 2 different wireless connections.
FIX IT
/endrant
You good sir. Need to chill. It's a F2P game from a relatively young company. The buisness model and hell, the industry as a whole, requires time to work at optimal levels. And no 2 years really isn't enough when you and your player base are constantly expanding.

Honestly this is one of the best F2P games out there, what your demanding is something only giant MMO's that required you to buy a game disc as well as pay a monthly fee are capable of doing constantly. I haven't even mentioned as to how you are grossly exaggerating the issue.

Patch day and the next couple of days after have always had some sort of issue, at this point it's common place which is why you and the people that demand a loss forgiven at every little hiccup are the only ones really complaining.