Yorick build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Madfriar

11-05-2011

Best basic build for Yorick is:
Manamune
Spirit Visage
Frozen Heart
?

You can follow with what is needed most. An AP heavy team means you should buy a banshees veil, other situations may allow you to build trinity force, AD heavy teams and you might want an Atmas or Randuins Omen.

XTreeX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-05-2011

what situation would allow me to build trinity force? and i dont really like SV so i dont often buy it.....i just go straight to frozen heart.

Gunflame

11-05-2011

you always want Trinity Force OR Mallet. Why? The slow is very good for Yorick.

It is really dependant for the most part the items will be the same in most builds, what will change is the order.

Sheen first if you are doing extremely well and need more damage
Phage if you are not sure wherever you want trinity force or mallet, and you need the health.

If you stay out a LOOONG time after manamune and got tons of gold, you might want to go straight for Warmogs then Atma. Lots of durability and you get to build it up early for the extra HP/damage.

It is hard to tell... just follow the game.

Frozen hearth is for when you need to be tanky... same with Force of nature. sometimes you have 3 squishies and only 2 tanky DPS... in those cases getting manamune+atmogs+frozen hearth+force of nature+ Mercury might be a better choice than getting trinity force.

You gotta evaluate each game