Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

How do you like the concept for Horizon?

I love it, there is only a little I would change! 29 42.65%
I like it, but it may need some touching up. 26 38.24%
I don't like it, it needs a lot of work. 8 11.76%
I hate it, it shouldn't even exist! 5 7.35%
Voters 68 .

Horizon, the Gravitic Anomaly

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ayketh

06-02-2012

Alright, I made a few updates. However, I'm debating whether to change up the Q a bit by removing the passive granting and replacing it with a unique buff.

I'm thinking a sort of cleansing effect would be an interesting replacement, either working upon cast or when the effect times out. Maybe in conjunction with a small temporary HP boost. Boosted health regeneration would also make sense and help in assisting the laning phase considerably. I would like some opinion on these.

Ayketh

06-03-2012

bump

Ayketh

06-04-2012

bump

Ayketh

06-05-2012

Bump

Ayketh

06-06-2012

bump

GonefishingX

11-22-2012

Good concept, but I see this champion as being incredibly infuriating to play against which isn’t a good thing. It could use some tweaking.

Passive: While fantastic for the theme, Gravity Force seems like it would be frustrating to play against and be very finicky. Think about this, if you have higher movement than the target you can perpetually slow that person without casting a single ability. This passive needs a rework.

--An idea would be to make that passive trigger upon death (Call it Unstable Mass)
--Change the passive to his R where he creates a massive gravity well at a selected spot that pulls enemies into the center or just slows them when they try to leave.
--Change the passive so that every time he activates an ability he gains a temporary stack that boosts his HP.
--Change it so that for every 100 boosted HP he gains he gains another 25.

Q: Interesting idea as long as you drop the slow field. Perhaps shorten the duration by a second.

W: Love this ability, fantastic Idea.

E: Good ability although it feels a tad out of place to have a line when gravity is a field.

R: I really like the utility and clever moves available with this ability but like the E it feels out of place. Perhaps changing it to what I suggested in the passive.

Ayketh

07-11-2014

After super long absence, an update!

Critique appreciated!

Ayketh

07-11-2014

Bump

If you have your own champion, I'll look it over, just link it with your thoughts here and I'll stop by!

The Lost Marbles

07-11-2014

I like the idea you've got here. A gravity-based tanky AP support sounds fun to play and brings a lot to the table. And the numbers all look at first glance.

Out of curiosity, does the Singularity Shot still explode if it collides with Yasuo's Wind Wall?

Also, in your ability descriptions, you forgot to put an E in front of Gravitic Force. (nitpick)

------

If you want to look at one of my two champions;

Tessik, the Raving Thunderbolt (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4659849)
Cole, the Bandle City Beetleback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4656158)

The first one's an AP voltage-themed assassin, and the second is a jungler yordle riding a giant horned beetle. Whichever one's more interesting to you.

Ayketh

07-12-2014

Quote:
The Lost Marbles:
I like the idea you've got here. A gravity-based tanky AP support sounds fun to play and brings a lot to the table. And the numbers all look at first glance.

Out of curiosity, does the Singularity Shot still explode if it collides with Yasuo's Wind Wall?

Also, in your ability descriptions, you forgot to put an E in front of Gravitic Force. (nitpick)

------

If you want to look at one of my two champions;

Tessik, the Raving Thunderbolt (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4659849)
Cole, the Bandle City Beetleback (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4656158)

The first one's an AP voltage-themed assassin, and the second is a jungler yordle riding a giant horned beetle. Whichever one's more interesting to you.

Thank you for the input! Unfortunately because the ult does not reach max range, it would just fizzle (Like all projectiles); stuff like Fizz ult is an exception because only the targeting is a projectile, not the entire ability.

I shall fix that typo, good that you pointed it out, and I'll take a look at one of your champs soon.