[Guide] Advanced Annie - Be the Boss

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Boof Dragon

02-23-2011

It's nice to see you update your guide with the recent Doran's nerf.
Wasn't sure if I should still get a ring
Thanks!

Raze 42

02-23-2011

Just wanted to post my starting build with annie because I haven't seen it too often. I start with boots and 3 health pots while running with clarity/ghost. Yes, you will be squishy early, but the boots make u faster than EVERYONE. You also Level up Q first for the last hit ability. Rush boots of lucidity because a nuke that can get her abilities back faster beats everyone. After that, I get ROA and archangels, followed by deathcap. I have no trouble beating any champ mid except for leblanc and kassadin because of their silences and flashes/teleports. Some people may disagree with this build but getting boots first keeps you faster than your opponent until at least level 6 because by the time they get boots of speed, you have level 2 boots.

skalaja

02-28-2011

Only thing I didn't like was the spell cycle. You say Rstun -> W -> Q. I say Rstun -> Q -> W. If the cool down on Q is shorter start with it so after you use W, Q will be up again. Less time stading, more time PEWPEW!

AIM7Sparrow

02-28-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by skalaja View Post
Only thing I didn't like was the spell cycle. You say Rstun -> W -> Q. I say Rstun -> Q -> W. If the cool down on Q is shorter start with it so after you use W, Q will be up again. Less time stading, more time PEWPEW!
Actually it's exactly the opposite. Because W's CD is longer and because it deals not only more, but AoE, damage as well, you use W first to be able to do it again ASAP. Also, you can never be too sure when someone is going to stun/silence/kill you so you have to make sure to get that W off as it is your hardest hitting spell after Tibbers. Another important reason is that the W cast range is shorter so if you do Q first and your enemy has merc treads they might wake up from the stun quickly enough to dodge your W as you have to move up to cast it, especially if they are spamming their flash key or something.

LengendaryGhost

04-29-2011

Great guide for Annie. I have been so frustrated by the way I use Annie. Now I have been so much better using Annie. Thank you so much. By the way, specifically what masteries should I get? I know the 9/0/21 ratio but I do not know what I should get like magic regeneration, greed or good hands. O.o

Maragi Accel

04-29-2011

Nice necro?

LengendaryGhost

06-15-2011

As an Annie player, this guide has helped me a lot. However, I het lots of kills and keep on losing games because of my teammates. What necessay advice do you have for this situation? And by the way, when the team starts to lose, that's when my scores becomes bad and I get more deaths. -.-"

LOLTho

11-16-2011

Any updates on the masteries, especially that the 40 bonus starting gold?

NetherArum

05-16-2012

I go all out offensive, with Ionizing bow and Force of nature, then I go into special other items. Suits my play style really well for some reason.