Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Queue times

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BriefEternity

11-01-2011

The queue times for the PBE are pretty horrible. I was just waiting in normal solo queue for 40 minutes. Eventually, I joined public chat and found a few people to play with. It's a little hard to test when there's only what seems like 20 people playing on it at a time.

Maybe Riot could offer some sort of incentive for people's normal accounts if they help test the PBE. Aspecial skin, an IP boost, RP, IP, something not too huge but enough to get people to play. Or maybe you guys could advertise it a bit more.

Aloretec

11-01-2011

It's because the PBE community is so small. It's easier to do a custom game. There's no point in worrying about your record on the PBE for it to be recorded in queue.

You have to figure you wait some where between 1:20 in normal draft pick queue on the live server with hundreds, if not thousands, of people logged on. The PBE server at most has a couple hundred.

Rhois

11-01-2011

Quote:
EraserxRain:
It's because the PBE community is so small. It's easier to do a custom game. There's no point in worrying about your record on the PBE for it to be recorded in queue.

You have to figure you wait some where between 1:20 in normal draft pick queue on the live server with hundreds, if not thousands, of people logged on. The PBE server at most has a couple hundred.

I generally only see twenty or less people on at one time. Maybe more on the weekend.

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

11-01-2011

I linked you to my guide explaining this in Public Chat 1 like 4 times. Then I explained it...