Best champ for a 2v1 lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

studsniper

10-17-2011

Right now I play normals so when my friend gets enough runes to jungle I'm going to have to face a 2v1 lane on bot most likely, so I was wondering who would be the best at sustaining levels and holding the other 2 off.

Noble2120

10-17-2011

someone who has an innate healing ability.

Or grabbing a regrowth pendant +hp pot to start and harassing with your skills defensively.

Or just a tanky dps/pusher really

Cho' gath is decent
Irelia
Jarvan
Tryndamere?
Teemo
Jax (I wouldn't)
Xin Zhao
Yorick
Akali
Renekton
Shen
Heimer
Sivir if you can manage it.
LaneWick
Garen

P.S. I really hope your friend is starting the match with 24 armor penetration on his character. Otherwise I offer my condolences to having a slow jungler.

infinite azure

10-18-2011

Kennen, Cassio, Cho, Gragas.

Burn010

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Gankplank, cloth armor 5 potions, farm from range with Q, u wont miss that much creeps.

Almost any champ that farms from range is good, just dont buy dorans and get potions.

Enchantz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-18-2011

Cho'gath can do 2v1 easy + he has alot of cc and cc wins the game

Rabbitsuit

10-18-2011

Morgana, Cho'gath, Maokai and Kennen, imo.

Rewben2

10-19-2011

I usually see cho's in a 2v1 lane.

Crucible of Pain

10-19-2011

Cho'gath was born to kill legions.

FlongerDonger

10-19-2011

Mostly tanky champions like Chogath but I've noticed A AP/AD hybrid Shaco if used smartly can hold his own in a lane because his jack in the boxes just decimate minion waves because of your Ap and then you can hold ur own in a fight With AD

Also I've seen Heimerdinger hold Bottom Lane in both summoners rift and twisted tree line with ease once he gets his turrets to level 2

donkeykong98123

10-19-2011

idk wukong? ryze? i can 3v1 with wukong and in a 3v1 with ryze i got a double kill.