Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Big thanks to everyone here!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mettalknight

Recruiter

11-01-2011

Quote:
Acetaminophen:
We will see what our playerbase in PBE will be like with our next update. If we are having issues starting games due to low numbers, opening up sign ups again is highly probable.

Again, stay tuned, log in and play when we get some new stuff on here!

Does that mean that people who aren't part of the PBE might be able to join soon? If its yes then I would like to make you an offer...... I would like to trade MY LEFT ARM to join PBE.... i could probably keep playing with my right one....... hopefully........... (Note: Left Arm only available while supplys last.. so make an offer quick Ace!!!) (Haha i laughed a bit in real life.)

ps. For every up vote I get I will be selling another body part :P ahahaha

-Mettalknight

edit: 3 up votes... thats 3 times the upvotes I expected haha. So I will raise the bid to my left arm and my left eye.... I hope I don't need much depth perception to play league......

Elo Tartarus

Recruiter

11-01-2011

Thanks Ace I enjoyed it. I can't wait to test something new and love the community we have.

PRPatxi

11-01-2011

Thanks Ace for giving me this opportunity of been part of this project I liked this and I had fun meeting you and the rest like Wagons and Elo, made such good LoL friends, I hope we contributed our 2 cents to the game

PS: Log in to play.

Sarg338

11-01-2011

It was an honor to help test this feature out, and to submit some bugs while I'm at it!

Can't wait until the next new thing to come along!