Will you boycott WCG?

I pledge to boycott WCG and will not watch their events. 416 86.49%
I choose not to boycot WCG. 65 13.51%
Voters: 481. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] WCG Boycott Pledge

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GhostofTupac

11-01-2011

this is dumb. i doubt people wil lactually not watch WCG because of the dignitas... i still think there will be over 50,000 viewers atleast

BrightNooblar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Yes, what we needed was more threads puplicizing dignitas and wcg. Good call OP.

Fun fact, a week ago i didn't know who dignitas or jatt were. Now I've been so spammed about them, I actually want to go watch their streams, just to see what the fuss is about. And guess what watching their streams does? Thats right, it gives them money. Way to backfire community, the more you whine, the more they make.

gunsharp

11-01-2011

I'm still gonna watch but rooting for the other team Dignitas is playing against.

ArymanX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

bump

Ryc Nairda

11-01-2011

I will boycott by watching through Regi's stream.

Azure Skyz

11-01-2011

Well, I won't not watch, but if Dyrus will be giving the play by play on his stream, I would gladly watch that over the WCG's version.

Teraxe

11-01-2011

How the hell is this a travesty?

Quote:
Subject:
The Travesty that was WCG USA
TBH it really doesn't even matter.

As far as I can tell Dignitas didn't even do anything wrong, and the WCG, like most esports, is terribly run. This isn't a travesty. You people sure do get your feathers ruffled easily.

NAMELESSLlBERTY

11-01-2011

Just fire Matt Macrou, hes turned LoL eSports into a joke....

ArymanX

11-01-2011

dont give team dip****nitas vieweres in their stream

Geryth

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrightNooblar View Post
Yes, what we needed was more threads puplicizing dignitas and wcg. Good call OP.

The point of the thread is to get the decisions made that the community wants to be made. Getting a swell of support and having enough people send messages of disapproval will hopefully get us what we want so we don't have to boycott anything.

Quote:
Fun fact, a week ago i didn't know who dignitas or jatt were. Now I've been so spammed about them, I actually want to go watch their streams, just to see what the fuss is about. And guess what watching their streams does? Thats right, it gives them money. Way to backfire community, the more you whine, the more they make.
I said boycott WCG, I said nothing about Dignitas or Jatt's streams.

1234567 ... 9