Will you boycott WCG?

I pledge to boycott WCG and will not watch their events. 416 86.49%
I choose not to boycot WCG. 65 13.51%
Voters: 481. You may not vote on this poll

[Poll] WCG Boycott Pledge

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geryth

11-01-2011

Let's show WCG we disapprove of their handling of this tournament by refusing to watch their event. Vote and bump away.

Edit:Copy/Paste this link: http://www.wcg.com/renew/footer/cs_mailsend_pop.asp?team=ZCM35 and send them this message:

Quote:
Subject:
The Travesty that was WCG USA

As a concerned League of Legends player and follower of e-sports, I write to express my disapproval of the entire situation surrounding WCG USA and strongly dissapprove of the final decisions made.

A vast majority of League of Legends players view team CDE as the rightful winners of the tournament. We, the community of League of Legends that has made it the game that it is, the community that puts hits on your websites and streams for your advertisers, the community that has given you a platform to make a profit on, hereby demand that you reverse your decision and name team CDE as the winner of WCG USA to compete at WCG Korea. If you don't, we will boycott WCG Korea and refuse to watch it, because we do not support team Dignitas as representers of USA.

Please make the decision that you know to be right and the decision that will restore our faith in your ability to host credible e-sports tournaments.
Let's see if we can get real results here.

Edit: Well Riot really screwed this up by moving it to the competitive discussion. It got 150 votes in an hour in GD, it's taken two days to get 200 votes in this barren forum. Riot, I hope you know that by moving this thread you certainly may have prevented the community from getting it's voice heard, as I doubt any action by WCG would be taken by a mere 100 emails. 2000 emails, maybe, which would have been very feasible if this stayed in GD. Thanks for choosing the absolutely most terrible time to start "moderating" these forums and stifling our voices and message. I know you are just trying to be consistent but you made a really bad decision here.

Ekstesy

11-01-2011

I really like that idea about watching through Reginald's stream. I still wanna watch Team Canada's games

thenightmother

11-01-2011

What this guy said ^^

MoreSnacksPlz

11-01-2011

inb4 rosa parks

Geryth

11-01-2011

bump

TheProGamers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

/signed

Plasmacid

11-01-2011

/singed

xavarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekstesy View Post
I really like that idea about watching through Reginald's stream. I still wanna watch Team Canada's games
This.

RoamandFeed

11-01-2011

Yeah, everyone watch through Dyrus/Regis streams. Give them the money WCG would have gotten for ads!

RaspberryYumYum

11-01-2011

I will boycott by watching through Reginald's stream and other pro's.

12345 ... 9