shyv, riv,_______? who for a third?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRumpleforeskin

11-03-2011

i would go with morde, AP tank is beastly

Aean

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2011

Singed (Single best 3v3 character in game) if he isn't banned. Past that I'd get a good tanky dps, especially with a hard cc like Cho.

dylpill21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-04-2011

If both your Riven and Shyvana are tanky enough to handle their own against the enemy team, I recommend Akali. With her ability to jump in and out of combat + stealth, she can drop AP nukes repeatedly while Shyv and Riven keep them occupied. Also, Akali is superb at jungle control, so as long as the other two are beefy enough I think she would do excellent!

Huntinghorde

11-05-2011

Morg, kennen, hell maybe even ryze, would be great picks to go with that team

Lizto

11-05-2011

Though shes not your average 3v3 caster, Cass can actually do great there, she doesnt need that much AP to deal great damage, so she can go tanky caster without losing her amazing damage output.

Nero Aeolus

11-06-2011

Siv!

...I couldn't resist.

ZiFiLALgf

11-07-2011

Sion/Cho

DEVlN

11-07-2011

Sion, Kennen or maybe even Blitz?

I think Blitz would be interesting. Yes, I realize he is very viable played as an AD off tank, but even if you simply built him tanky, he would still deal some good magic dmg, and his CC is ridiculous. Pull, knockup and silence on one champ?

/gg

But idk, you might want to play someone more AP depending on the enemy team. A rammus could totally destroy this team.

Uroboros

11-07-2011

With two excellent farmers, you probably want someone who can do well without a ton of farm. Like Amumu, your team is a bit low on CC. Rivens the only one with decent CC, Shy's isn't anything spectacular. With stuns and an AOE suppress, an Amumu would be a decent third.

Kungfuuflip

11-08-2011

Skarner