shyv, riv,_______? who for a third?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ghonosyph

11-01-2011

I've played an obnoxious amountt of 3v3 with riven. After seeing shyv in action i've come to conclude a ranked team with riven and shyvanna and____________ to be a pretty strong combo... but who really would be the best for a third in this situation?

My riven play usually constitutes lvling up to 2-3 in lane swapping to jungle heavy after and stacking 4 dorans and boots then bloodthirsters and defensive as needed. Morg always seems a good choice but not really sure who else might fit well.

Discuss

Saint Foxx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Need some AP. Haven't seen shyvana in action yet, but depending on how tank you build riven and shy, you may want an AP bruiser like Cho or Gragas

Raath Catarn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

I could see Gragas working really well with them, since you can get them both to be pretty beefy. Shyv, from what I've experienced playing her and against her, gets to be pretty monstrous with a decent tanky dps build. Coupled with the CC from grag and riv, that could be pretty effective.

myrmidon

11-01-2011

Mundooooo

N wah

11-01-2011

I like the idea of the AP bruiser the best such as Cho or Gragas. Yet imagine a Brand in that mix? The AoE would be obnoxious! Obnoxious and very cool to watch xD

Ghonosyph

11-01-2011

nunu might work well, provided he puts W on shyvana... lol with shyv's W up would constantly be moving at over 500 speed. Rush a phage/mallet and a starks and gggggg gaaaaaaaaaame over ollol,... well at least in normals it works hah

Kotsubaki

11-01-2011

A offtanky morgana running CV could work well too.

Tactileneck

11-02-2011

I'd go Morgana, Rumble, or even Cho'gath. If your Shyv or your Riven isn't jungle you need Cho for the feast.

Arkensth

11-02-2011

Jax.

/thread

DesertHavok

11-03-2011

Xerath would be a great match in there, Every 3v3 I've done lately I've had 2 AD's and myself as Xerath... It's been fantastic to say the least.