Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Weekly Stipends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cdawg44

11-01-2011

So.... i haven't received my weekly stipend.... is it because i have been playing customs??? do they only give them to ppl that play normals??? just curious

Sarg338

11-01-2011

Hey look, it's THIS thread again.

Kick 2 the face

11-01-2011

u will get them the next time they patch PBE

PatrickStar

Recruiter

11-01-2011

Why label it as weekly when it's not?

jokull

11-01-2011

they might retroactively pay weekly when they patch, but it hasnt been THAT long

Synthesse

11-01-2011

It hasn't been used for that long. Wait until they test more things.

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-01-2011

Quote:
Cdawg44:
So.... i haven't received my weekly stipend.... is it because i have been playing customs??? do they only give them to ppl that play normals??? just curious

First note - if we're testing Spectator mode for Riot, and spectator mode is only available on Custom Games - why would you only get the stipend for playing normals?

Customs are where the testing happens!

Anyways, that shouldn't matter, as long as you come on and attempt to test here or there, the Stipend will eventually come. Just be patient - I believe Acetaminophen said when they update the servers for the next test we'll get our stipend. I could be wrong on that though!

Hope that helps!

Asif25

11-01-2011

i havent got my weekly forever now

KamaitachiTrey

Huntsman

11-01-2011

Oh, I forgot to add something to my post earlier - I could edit it, but people might not notice the edit - so I'll post again here.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1422312

That thread has a response from Acetaminophen about the weekly stipends. If you want a red response, it's right there in that thread.

SPEKTR1986

11-01-2011

whait till Syrvaya patch!

PBE still have HAleewen screen!

so we can only wait!