Just played against 3 gold rated players in ranked

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DeutschMaster

11-01-2011

My friend who was at 1364 rating was our only rated player, and we came up against 3 players with 1550+ rating. The match making needs to be fixed.

iTedRo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

More like more people need to play. Learn from people who school you, and when you lose you don't lose too much elo. Also, the system ranks you based on the games you win/lose with when you're unranked.

Rabbitsuit

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

What was your elo loss?

Aletta Ocean

11-01-2011

3s quece is very small so you will play against top 250~ most of the time if you are like 1300~

Saiyushu

11-01-2011

The simple problem is not enough players play 3s, and if a high elo team is in Q for 20 minutes, it will match them up against nearly anyone

00ZER00

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiyushu View Post
The simple problem is not enough players play 3s, and if a high elo team is in Q for 20 minutes, it will match them up against nearly anyone
This. When my team and I were about 1490 ranked we went up against Vraell and his team. (top 10 players)

Dependency

11-01-2011

I almost feel bad when I get matched against 1200s >.<

Jolteøn

11-02-2011

oh hey its dat dependency

CRAC K A DO ODE

11-02-2011

It's so unfair when versing the top 10 people ranked in 3v3 when me and friends are only 1500 elo...

Saiyushu

11-02-2011

It's okay just get Vraell to play Cho Gath and you'll win xP

Hm, I should go call him and get him into this thread