[Guide] Oppenheimer

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Relatyve Mynd

10-21-2010

Being new to this game, I've wandered around in a haze trying to find a character I can call my main...with the help of this guide (definitely re-reading it a few more times) and a few really crazy battles I have to admit Heimer has gotta be my main, even if he does only have 2 turrets these days. Thanks for all the info and help.

Only one thing: practically the first half of this guide is cut-off somehow, so the sentences run off into the margins and can't be seen entirely...is this my comp or did something happen to your text?

nerfgot

01-07-2011

good guide, deserves to be bumped, thank you

prodigaltim

01-27-2011

I've been playing Heimerdinger a lot since I've read this guide, and I have to say that it is perfect. Using a Mejai's is the best advice you could give a Heimerdinger player. You will always boost it to at least five. I usually end games with at least 12 stacks on it, and have easily gotten 20 in many games. With the new buff to Heimerdinger, the turrets now target offensive enemy champions making getting assists that much easier. You are now able to lay "traps" for opposing champions that are hindering your team mates by placing turrets in a bush and letting the Pantheon/Akali/Mr. I'mma eat you see you and chase you into your trap. With the new zhonya's items, the Mejai's goes a long way. I suggest editing a few things to show what you can do with the new patch. Tower sieging and team fights just got a lot easier for everyone's favorite big-brained yordle.

Mike

Adjudicator

01-27-2011

I'm a better heimer this guide is good but I feel there is an even better way and none of the strategies listed are anything but common sense. Just saying for someone who mains heimer and is one of the best ever you have what 23 ranked games with him. Normal games don't count.

Intrepdmind

02-16-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike View Post
I'm a better heimer this guide is good but I feel there is an even better way and none of the strategies listed are anything but common sense. Just saying for someone who mains heimer and is one of the best ever you have what 23 ranked games with him. Normal games don't count.
Awesome. Instead of trashing the OP who wrote this guide a long time ago, why don't you list your guide as well and inspire a bit of good hearted debate. Also, try and use punctuation so others can understand what it is that you're saying.

Blackthorn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-14-2011

I havent been playing LoL long maybe a week or little more and Heimer is my favorite. I'm still perfecting my skill though and constantly working on a better build. Right now I like doing tear of goddess for mana then stacking deathcaps to pump ap fast. Or if I can lane for a good while before ganking commences I'll upgrade directly to Archangel staff as I tested in a bot game and its relatively hard to get the full 1k bonus mp before end game, so the extra 3% mana conversion to ap on the staff. Wrenches away.