Nocturne vs TF

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lavadragon43

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

What would happen if Nocturne used his ult and Twisted fate used it right after?

nocturnhabeo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-13-2011

TF would be able to see all of the other team and not any of his team i am guessing

RoflTroll

03-13-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnhabeo View Post
TF would be able to see all of the other team and not any of his team i am guessing
this

and TF's team still shouldn't be able to see what TF saw

What I want to know is if Noc's ult will reveal champs when he uses it, otherwise it'll be annoying if the enemy simply runs into a nearby bush and you can't go after them because it wasn't warded.

If it does, it'll be interesting to jump the guy hiding in the bush, since his team outside the bush wouldn't be able to see the guy getting killed inside.

nocturnhabeo

03-13-2011

lol it is gonna make bushes hell for the other team because even if their own team is in there they have no idea what else is waiting

WoolySantaBoy

03-13-2011

God forbid this champion to be in the game.

nocturnhabeo

03-13-2011

Nocturne's ult counters TFs totally
http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board...=576664&page=2

EKu0

03-14-2011

what if we had tf and nocturne vs tf and nocturne? LOL