Who is the best dominion player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaberZ

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regent View Post
How are you a Junior Member when you know ALL the forum memes?
what forum memes?

u g0 2 fast

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poopdog887 View Post
Aww thanks . If you want to look me up I recommend my "Robot Gir" account. I take that one much more seriously. It is strictly Shaco only, usually AD Shaco b/c it lacks AP runes and I only go AP when I'm lazy (playing a squishy melee takes a lot more thinking IMO).

I like your assessment of top Dominion players. We do have extremely long q times and very big win streaks (my highest is at least 20).

Sorry I'm a little rushed so I didn't read every single post. Just to point out a few things I think:

a.) Ryze can be construed as OP, but not relative to the obviously OP **** out there (like Poppy's passive). I've played many, many games and the only Ryze I've tried to avoid is Nekrogen's (refused to q last night until he, zaberz, and mailius were in a game--30 **** minutes--because I didn't know who would go bot vs him). I guess my ruling is: Ryze is a bit imba b/c of his mana reliance and cds, but only OP when used in Nekrogen's hands. I very rarely saw Ryze banned when I played draft mode if that offers anything.

b.) Screw Top 5. I think the Top 3 players are: Regent, Nekrogen, and Hellrider/Zaberz (I haven't played enough with Mailius). Top 5 chars is now difficult b/c armor pen was taken down a bit. From my experience (pre-patch): Rammus, Poppy, Pantheon/AD Sion, Kog, Jax. Yorick is very close behind those

c.) Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the bottom lane is the most important role in Dominion. That said, I think it takes the most skill; if you can beat out your opponent 1v1 and the consequent ganks, your team will likely be in a good position; whereas if your bottom laner loses then you constantly have to rescue the lane and end up losing out elsewhere.
This is the answer i was looking for.

i should have worded it, who is the best SUMMONER in dominion

Anniie

11-01-2011

I think we can all agree Ryze is top tier due to the fact that when you Q someone right next to you it looks like he's dunking a basketball into their smug face.

PeaunyAOWL

11-01-2011

well ITS ME OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!