Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who is the best dominion player?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZaberZ

11-01-2011

Quote:
Regent:
How are you a Junior Member when you know ALL the forum memes?

what forum memes?

u g0 2 fast

11-01-2011

Quote:
Poopdog887:
Aww thanks . If you want to look me up I recommend my "Robot Gir" account. I take that one much more seriously. It is strictly Shaco only, usually AD Shaco b/c it lacks AP runes and I only go AP when I'm lazy (playing a squishy melee takes a lot more thinking IMO).

I like your assessment of top Dominion players. We do have extremely long q times and very big win streaks (my highest is at least 20).

Sorry I'm a little rushed so I didn't read every single post. Just to point out a few things I think:

a.) Ryze can be construed as OP, but not relative to the obviously OP **** out there (like Poppy's passive). I've played many, many games and the only Ryze I've tried to avoid is Nekrogen's (refused to q last night until he, zaberz, and mailius were in a game--30 **** minutes--because I didn't know who would go bot vs him). I guess my ruling is: Ryze is a bit imba b/c of his mana reliance and cds, but only OP when used in Nekrogen's hands. I very rarely saw Ryze banned when I played draft mode if that offers anything.

b.) Screw Top 5. I think the Top 3 players are: Regent, Nekrogen, and Hellrider/Zaberz (I haven't played enough with Mailius). Top 5 chars is now difficult b/c armor pen was taken down a bit. From my experience (pre-patch): Rammus, Poppy, Pantheon/AD Sion, Kog, Jax. Yorick is very close behind those

c.) Don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the bottom lane is the most important role in Dominion. That said, I think it takes the most skill; if you can beat out your opponent 1v1 and the consequent ganks, your team will likely be in a good position; whereas if your bottom laner loses then you constantly have to rescue the lane and end up losing out elsewhere.

This is the answer i was looking for.

i should have worded it, who is the best SUMMONER in dominion

Anniie

11-01-2011

I think we can all agree Ryze is top tier due to the fact that when you Q someone right next to you it looks like he's dunking a basketball into their smug face.

PeaunyAOWL

11-02-2011

well ITS ME OBVIOUSLY!!!!!!