Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

1350 champion pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stanky Purp

10-31-2011

hey all
have a quick question for champs

whats a good 1350 champ pick
Right now my top 2 are fiddle or veigar

i have malph too but i have trouble with good tank builds and like the mages better

so opinions? or is another 1350 a better choice. I want a good one that i can use for a while to save up to 3000's or something

RiseTheFall

10-31-2011

Fiddle by far.

Veigar is great, but he is VERY stun reliant and now people run banshee's/silversash+flash to get away from veigars combo.

Fiddle is lovely. I would suggest teemo if nothing else. Just level up E and whatever else and autoattack people to nothing.

zomgz

10-31-2011

poppy's a fun one. great on dominion, decent on SR if u play her right. super fun burst

ComradeHX

10-31-2011

Quote:
Stanky Purp:
hey all
have a quick question for champs

whats a good 1350 champ pick
Right now my top 2 are fiddle or veigar

i have malph too but i have trouble with good tank builds and like the mages better

so opinions? or is another 1350 a better choice. I want a good one that i can use for a while to save up to 3000's or something

Problem: tank build for malphite.

Try building malphite with maximizing his burst damage in mind, and initiate fights; you will like malphite much more(squishy teemo trying to bait your team into shroom garden? R+W+E+Q+ignite = dead teemo).

Groveybear

10-31-2011

I mained Veigar for a while when I was low level, but he is way to counterable w/ Banshee's Veil. Fiddle is a great champ, not to hard to play, and can lane mid, or jungle. For 1350, he's a great choice for a spellcaster.

LightKerosene

11-01-2011

In 1350, the best success i had came from Garen, Fiddlesticks, Ashe, Taric, and Annie.

Garen - Top solo very few champs own garen in top solo in 1350, probably the best outside maybe singed or cho gath in terms of 1350 power houses

Fiddlesticks - a good jungler who can bring enough cc for the entire team which at 1350 elo is not entirely garunteed to have any cc at all.

Ashe - Arrow is the best initiate in the game at 1350 rating.

Taric - He's just too beast of a support at 1350 main him love him own with him get out of 1300 rating with him.

Annie - for some reason her and kassadin are just too unstoppable at 1350 rating, i highly recommend annie until maybe 1700 rating.