1350 champion pick?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stanky Purp

10-31-2011

hey all
have a quick question for champs

whats a good 1350 champ pick
Right now my top 2 are fiddle or veigar

i have malph too but i have trouble with good tank builds and like the mages better

so opinions? or is another 1350 a better choice. I want a good one that i can use for a while to save up to 3000's or something

RiseTheFall

10-31-2011

Fiddle by far.

Veigar is great, but he is VERY stun reliant and now people run banshee's/silversash+flash to get away from veigars combo.

Fiddle is lovely. I would suggest teemo if nothing else. Just level up E and whatever else and autoattack people to nothing.

zomgz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

poppy's a fun one. great on dominion, decent on SR if u play her right. super fun burst

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stanky Purp View Post
hey all
have a quick question for champs

whats a good 1350 champ pick
Right now my top 2 are fiddle or veigar

i have malph too but i have trouble with good tank builds and like the mages better

so opinions? or is another 1350 a better choice. I want a good one that i can use for a while to save up to 3000's or something
Problem: tank build for malphite.

Try building malphite with maximizing his burst damage in mind, and initiate fights; you will like malphite much more(squishy teemo trying to bait your team into shroom garden? R+W+E+Q+ignite = dead teemo).

Groveybear

10-31-2011

I mained Veigar for a while when I was low level, but he is way to counterable w/ Banshee's Veil. Fiddle is a great champ, not to hard to play, and can lane mid, or jungle. For 1350, he's a great choice for a spellcaster.

LightKerosene

10-31-2011

In 1350, the best success i had came from Garen, Fiddlesticks, Ashe, Taric, and Annie.

Garen - Top solo very few champs own garen in top solo in 1350, probably the best outside maybe singed or cho gath in terms of 1350 power houses

Fiddlesticks - a good jungler who can bring enough cc for the entire team which at 1350 elo is not entirely garunteed to have any cc at all.

Ashe - Arrow is the best initiate in the game at 1350 rating.

Taric - He's just too beast of a support at 1350 main him love him own with him get out of 1300 rating with him.

Annie - for some reason her and kassadin are just too unstoppable at 1350 rating, i highly recommend annie until maybe 1700 rating.