[Suggestion] Shop UI - Recommended Items / FAVOURITE Items

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PoxXx

06-24-2010

I completely support this idea.

M0D3Rn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoxXx View Post
I completely support this idea.

Thanks so much!

Sonic7145

06-26-2010

Great idea, a "favorite items" would be perfect.

Catkain

06-27-2010

We've been talking about this on vent for a long time +1!

M0D3Rn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-27-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catkain View Post
We've been talking about this on vent for a long time +1!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic7145 View Post
Great idea, a "favorite items" would be perfect.

Thank you both for your support!

SwiftySuspect

06-29-2010

Great idea, an even better idea than the other person posted.

"Favorites" tab would help tremendously.

CLutz

06-30-2010

Yeah this needs to be implemented. Sometimes I forget an item that I had in a previous game, or I forget the order I bought items in. The ability to set up a preferred/favorite item list for each individual champion would be a great help.

Moleva

07-03-2010

One thing I thought in which why Riot would not want this, is because it could take up alot of space they have for user profiles. If this was instead stored on the computer in the League of Legends folder this would no longer be a problem for Riot to do.

Alzarath

07-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moleva View Post
One thing I thought in which why Riot would not want this, is because it could take up alot of space they have for user profiles. If this was instead stored on the computer in the League of Legends folder this would no longer be a problem for Riot to do.
This.

M0D3Rn

07-04-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moleva View Post
Coming from a programmer background, I can safely say that the storage of such a set up would be absolutely miniscule - a text/cfg file listing what goes on what tab in which order, less than a few KB, even with every hero using max amount of favourite tabs, you'd be hard pressed to push even a 1meg text/cfg file.

And it isn't game breaking enough to *have* to be stored on Riot's server side, if it was housed locally (i.e in the users League of Legends folder) it would mean people could share build make ups much like the share skins - "Read my How-To guide for [CHAMPION'S NAME] and download my fave tabs to help guide you to victory!"

It's all about enriching the game further and this is easily something that would enrich the heck out of it