Ask LeBlanc

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

My girlfriend is very violent and voracious. She constantly steals candy from children when we walk by the local elementary school. I'm happy to accept her for who she is, but what do I do about the angry parents who write her nasty letters? I've been throwing them all in the fireplace before she can read them so she doesn't feel provoked, but sooner or later I might miss one. Such a situation would be very messy. What should I do about this?

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by belthazor3457 View Post
Dear LeBlanc,

My girlfriend is very violent and voracious. She constantly steals candy from children when we walk by the local elementary school. I'm happy to accept her for who she is, but what do I do about the angry parents who write her nasty letters? I've been throwing them all in the fireplace before she can read them so she doesn't feel provoked, but sooner or later I might miss one. Such a situation would be very messy. What should I do about this?
Ask Sunnymuffin to help!~

Mädchen

10-31-2011

DEar LEBLaNc

Oh wow, this is a lot of blood. This is really a lot of blood. I'm probably going to die soon. Using one's own blood as ink does that. Whoever finds this, beware! Shaco is stil-_____
======
LoVE, SHacO

Ask LeBlanc

11-01-2011

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,

That is quite a dilemna, Belthazor. It is commendable that you and your girlfriend survived The Harrowing unscathed by the mobs of outraged parents who doubtlessly loomed in the shadows. I am not acquainted with Sunnymuffin but perhaps you could seek his or her help. Continue to lie through your teeth until then.

Quote:
DEar LEBLaNc

Oh wow, this is a lot of blood. This is really a lot of blood. I'm probably going to die soon. Using one's own blood as ink does that. Whoever finds this, beware! Shaco is stil-_____
======
LoVE, SHacO
How unfortunate; another nameless soul perishes in the dark, meandering underbelly of Noxus. This must be the thirtieth victim that we have lost since Friday. At least this individual was creative when he met his demise. It's a pity that I will never read his signature. I imagine that it would have been an artistic masterpiece with elaborate descenders and exotic flourishes. May the departed rest in peace.

Shaco dear, your penmanship could use improvement. On another note, let's have lunch again. I can reserve a table for four if you wish.
-LeBlanc

Twinkleblossom1

11-01-2011

Greetings LeBlanc,

What are the requirements for entry into the Black Rose? I'm thinking of getting a career change.

ThePickOfDestiny

11-01-2011

Where did this guy get this idea from? Where is Jarvan???

Ask LeBlanc

11-01-2011

Quote:
Greetings LeBlanc,

What are the requirements for entry into the Black Rose? I'm thinking of getting a career change.
We are looking for ambitious, talented, and loyal individuals with a penchant for secrecy. Applicants must first pass a rigorous test; the Black Rose cannot be held responsible for any related "accidents" during the trial. Individuals who are currently mourning the passing of Boram Darkwill need not apply. Contrary to popular belief, I cannot be swayed by exotic bear cub furs.
-LeBlanc

Quote:
Where is Jarvan???
Do you mean Jarvan IV, Swain's favorite comrade on the Fields of Justice? I believe that he returned to Demacia a few weeks ago. The prince has been reclusive lately. Let me assure you that this is completely normal behavior for a tired warrior. Nothing suspicious has taken place; trust me.
-LeBlanc

MYRealSlimShady

11-01-2011

Exotic Bear Cub furs??? you mean bears like Tibber's or the skin Udyr wears on his head?

Udyr's skin on his head could a bear from Tibber's species, but i could be wrong.... after all , Tibbers is a Shadow bear.

K D Bonez

11-01-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

I'm coming for you...

-Brand, the Burning Vengance (http://www.facebook.com/#!/theburningbrand)

ShadowyDeathSin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-01-2011

Dear LeBlanc

how is it when you see Akali in the Mid Lane with you out in Summoners Rift what is going tho your Mind facing off against her?

12345612 ... 14