Ask LeBlanc

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

What if the Matron of the Black Rose adopted a secondary profession as an advice columnist?
---

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,
Whiskey or wine?
- Distiller2011
Tea, naturally. A spoonful of sugar helps the Nyzer go down.
-LeBlanc

Twinkleblossom1

10-31-2011

When I summon Veigar, he treats me with complete disrespect. Occasionally he makes threats like "I will swallow your soul" and "Your soul will come to serve me"! How can I change that?
-Twinkleblossom

Anrel

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

What is your oppinion of champion/ summoner relationships? I recently met a champion who I adore, but I worry about the future, the probability that she will outshine me is something that could cause tension. I also worry because of what happened to Summoner Bob Nashahago, do you think they can work out with everyone still in tact?

Summoner Gordonious

(P.S I love the idea of this thread )

belthazor3457

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anrel View Post
Dear LeBlanc,

What is your oppinion of champion/ summoner relationships? I recently met a champion who I adore, but I worry about the future, the probability that she will outshine me is something that could cause tension. I also worry because of what happened to Summoner Bob Nashahago, do you think they can work out with everyone still in tact?

Summoner Gordonious

(P.S I love the idea of this thread )
For the record, Bob got clawed because he cheated = P

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

Quote:
When I summon Veigar, he treats me with complete disrespect. Occasionally he makes threats like "I will swallow your soul" and "Your soul will come to serve me"! How can I change that?
-Twinkleblossom
It is lamentable that the Tiny Master of Evil treats you with such contempt. May I suggest a moist, cherry-topped cupcake? I have observed that Yordles are lured by such temptations and easily become snared. Falling for such obvious traps would undoubtedly deflate one's ego.
-LeBlanc

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,

Summoner Gordonious
Dating a Champion of the League requires a thick skin. Bob Nashahago reportedly received dozens of threatening letters each week from jealous Nidalee supporters. If you choose to begin a relationship, then I would suggest that you proceed cautiously. It would be a pity to see such a talented Summoner meet an early demise at the hands of a crazed fan.
-LeBlanc
P.S. Any green-eyed monsters who need to be silenced? I have connections.

Lady Cardboard

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

What's your take on getting Jericho Swain to relax a bit and tell a joke?

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,

What's your take on getting Jericho Swain to relax a bit and tell a joke?
Offer Beatrice a prime cut of fresh meat. I always have venison waiting in the meat locker when my dear friend visits. We simply cannot hold a conversation when his bird is cawing for carrion every thirty seconds! Wait until Beatrice has had her fill. She will often fall asleep in a cozy, dimly lit parlour. Once the bird is asleep, it is time to play.
-LeBlanc

Sillybro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

What are you dressed up as for Harrowing? I'm very curious!

Nº 5

10-31-2011

Yes halloween

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sillybro View Post
Dear LeBlanc,

What are you dressed up as for Harrowing? I'm very curious!
Recently I've been "dressed up" as a very special individual. Have you read the Journal of Justice recently? Looks can be deceiving.
-LeBlanc

1234511 ... 14