Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask LeBlanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

What if the Matron of the Black Rose adopted a secondary profession as an advice columnist?
---

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,
Whiskey or wine?
- Distiller2011

Tea, naturally. A spoonful of sugar helps the Nyzer go down.
-LeBlanc

Twinkleblossom1

10-31-2011

When I summon Veigar, he treats me with complete disrespect. Occasionally he makes threats like "I will swallow your soul" and "Your soul will come to serve me"! How can I change that?
-Twinkleblossom

Anrel

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

What is your oppinion of champion/ summoner relationships? I recently met a champion who I adore, but I worry about the future, the probability that she will outshine me is something that could cause tension. I also worry because of what happened to Summoner Bob Nashahago, do you think they can work out with everyone still in tact?

Summoner Gordonious

(P.S I love the idea of this thread )

belthazor3457

10-31-2011

Quote:
Anrel:
Dear LeBlanc,

What is your oppinion of champion/ summoner relationships? I recently met a champion who I adore, but I worry about the future, the probability that she will outshine me is something that could cause tension. I also worry because of what happened to Summoner Bob Nashahago, do you think they can work out with everyone still in tact?

Summoner Gordonious

(P.S I love the idea of this thread )

For the record, Bob got clawed because he cheated = P

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

Quote:
When I summon Veigar, he treats me with complete disrespect. Occasionally he makes threats like "I will swallow your soul" and "Your soul will come to serve me"! How can I change that?
-Twinkleblossom

It is lamentable that the Tiny Master of Evil treats you with such contempt. May I suggest a moist, cherry-topped cupcake? I have observed that Yordles are lured by such temptations and easily become snared. Falling for such obvious traps would undoubtedly deflate one's ego.
-LeBlanc

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,

Summoner Gordonious

Dating a Champion of the League requires a thick skin. Bob Nashahago reportedly received dozens of threatening letters each week from jealous Nidalee supporters. If you choose to begin a relationship, then I would suggest that you proceed cautiously. It would be a pity to see such a talented Summoner meet an early demise at the hands of a crazed fan.
-LeBlanc
P.S. Any green-eyed monsters who need to be silenced? I have connections.

Lady Cardboard

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

What's your take on getting Jericho Swain to relax a bit and tell a joke?

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

Quote:
Dear LeBlanc,

What's your take on getting Jericho Swain to relax a bit and tell a joke?

Offer Beatrice a prime cut of fresh meat. I always have venison waiting in the meat locker when my dear friend visits. We simply cannot hold a conversation when his bird is cawing for carrion every thirty seconds! Wait until Beatrice has had her fill. She will often fall asleep in a cozy, dimly lit parlour. Once the bird is asleep, it is time to play.
-LeBlanc

Sillybro

10-31-2011

Dear LeBlanc,

What are you dressed up as for Harrowing? I'm very curious!

Nº 5

10-31-2011

Yes halloween

Ask LeBlanc

10-31-2011

Quote:
Sillybro:
Dear LeBlanc,

What are you dressed up as for Harrowing? I'm very curious!

Recently I've been "dressed up" as a very special individual. Have you read the Journal of Justice recently? Looks can be deceiving.
-LeBlanc