POST to change SOLO RANKED ELO ratings criteria

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sogreth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-12-2011

+1, I'm in the same boat

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=1472974

Deathzwei

11-12-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menthols View Post
How come i have gotten multiple accounts to 1700 in season 1, and easily carried myself outa the 1500's in season 2 with minimal effort if you guys claim this **** is impossible? Dont tell me its luck, because i have had feeders on my team many times, i just carry harder than they feed, I also organize the ******* and get them to make the right decisions, like hey we just killed 2 people bottom lane, lets do dragon. Oh hey they have 2 idiots bottom 30 minutes into the game, lets rape baron in 2 seconds.

Lets be realistic here, LoL champions do not have high skill caps.. anyone can learn them in a few games tops. How well you play your champion isnt everything in solo que, or a lot of people would be higher ELO, the more important concept is your understanding on how to actually win the game, and trust me killing champs is not winning the games, that just helps you win. If you feel your better than the people on your team tell them what to do, organize them, and turn a group of ******* into a team that can actually win.
My friend, I looked at your profile, your very impressive 1567 elo in solo ranked. Now let's compare it to mine, I'm 1077. But take a good look at the KDA ratio of both people. I dare say that I have higher KDA than you do for most games, although my CS is just around 2/3 of yours.

True, I'm a ganker, I'm not a farmer, at all. That's, I guess, is my primary role in most games, I roam around, help ganking. If I don't play champs with really high farming capacity, like Anivia, I often end up with the least CS in my team. Well, I usually pick ganking champs, so that my carry can farm and fight well..., but again, they never lived up to my expectations, most of the times.

Does that mean that I carry harder than you do? I often take top or mid, and I gank A LOT, especially when the team do badly. You said, just carry harder than they feed? Hell, it's not that easy. And I'm also talking about unacceptable feeding, like die 6 in 12 minutes. Recently, I met a Fiddle that was jungling. He ganked, without taking any point into fear..., and he said, "fear was a waste of point", wow, what was that? Also, since it's solo ranked, how can you really order people around. 25% of my games, people just don't speak at all, and I'm nearly the only one participating in chat with 1 or 2 people. Sometimes you meet good teammates and we fight with teamwork, sometimes you don't.

Many of my friends in LOL said that things was different around 6 months ago in the solo ranked queue, people were more experienced, more serious. I didn't play many ranked games 6 months ago at all, just around 18, to improve my skills. The funny thing is, I'm much better a player now than I was 6 months ago, and yet suffer heavily in this solo ranked queue.

So, I begin to ask, well, there is a big problem with this solo ranked queue, isn't there...? ==> this post. Also, I never made this post to win. I JUST DON'T WANT TO PLAY WITH FREAKING NOOBS, on either side of the team. I play ranked to feel serious, to get a true "good game". And this system just keep putting me with them... Nowadays, most of my ranked games got at least 3 people with KDA < 1 : 1, aka feeders, sheesh.

Deathzwei

11-13-2011

Come on, let's Riots know that they need to adjust the solo ranked queue.