POST to change SOLO RANKED ELO ratings criteria

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deathzwei

11-07-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilMayFriki View Post
I agree with that one... players who had a 1/10 at 10-15 mins shouldnt play ranked
Speaking about controversy... You know what, my friends, some people would gladly agree with you and me, while many others would hate such ideas... Well, RIOTS is in the between, gonna love their positions...

Mufflerveco

11-08-2011

I don't understand this concept of ELO hell, how is it out of everyone in your ELO, the 4 worst people wind up on your team and 5 good people on the other? That doesn't make any sense. You're in your ELO because that is where you belong, the system is fine. Stop whining

Phil La Pew

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-08-2011

bump for a great idea... to bad its already to late... in 1k elo due to feeders, afkers, and trolls. Went 15-4 on ashe the other day and lost... etc

Deathzwei

11-08-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil La Pew View Post
bump for a great idea... to bad its already to late... in 1k elo due to feeders, afkers, and trolls. Went 15-4 on ashe the other day and lost... etc
It's not too late, mate. If they change this system to the idea of KDA score of a player, it'd change greatly. They recreated the ladder once, they can do it again.

Malvae

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

11-09-2011

The problem with changing elo to the KDA of a player is that people would be focusing on last hitting enemy champs, purposely saving their skills to get the last hit in, focus more on forcing teamfights, not focusing any one champ to get an assist on all, etc. The game isn't won by how many champs you kill, its by taking down their nexus, and the means to do so. Kills and assists help, but in the end,smarter play as a team is what makes the win.

Deathzwei

11-09-2011

Nah, KDA is kill-death-assist ratio. If you see the ranked stats of some good players, their KDA for champs like Soraka or Janna can get as high as 5 : 1.

Not to mention, in a good game, where teamfights occur a lot, twisted events, comebacks, so on..., even the player with the lowest score will reach the KDA ratio of 2 : 1. But for those with less than 1 : 1, like a Morgana 0/6/0 at 10 minutes..., what will you say? This will differentiate those with no skills to those with skills.

Flippin Bear God

11-09-2011

bump i support hise 4-5 loses as described
i normally start off 5-1 or something like that but beacseu top fed and mid fed i end 5-6 becasue some taard will rage quit after feeding just making it worse

Deathzwei

11-11-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WontonGod73 View Post
bump i support hise 4-5 loses as described
i normally start off 5-1 or something like that but beacseu top fed and mid fed i end 5-6 becasue some taard will rage quit after feeding just making it worse
Heh, even then, you'd not end up with KDA less than 1:1, would you? Not to mention, people on your team would get much lower score than you would.

elamous nalo

11-11-2011

really they need to implement a personal score system like they have on dominion and base elo off that. not necessarily off kda ratio.

Menthols

11-11-2011

How come i have gotten multiple accounts to 1700 in season 1, and easily carried myself outa the 1500's in season 2 with minimal effort if you guys claim this **** is impossible? Dont tell me its luck, because i have had feeders on my team many times, i just carry harder than they feed, I also organize the ******* and get them to make the right decisions, like hey we just killed 2 people bottom lane, lets do dragon. Oh hey they have 2 idiots bottom 30 minutes into the game, lets rape baron in 2 seconds.

Lets be realistic here, LoL champions do not have high skill caps.. anyone can learn them in a few games tops. How well you play your champion isnt everything in solo que, or a lot of people would be higher ELO, the more important concept is your understanding on how to actually win the game, and trust me killing champs is not winning the games, that just helps you win. If you feel your better than the people on your team tell them what to do, organize them, and turn a group of ******* into a team that can actually win.